Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody Get a Garage Magazine Yet ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by frontenginedragsters, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

Right next to rebel rodz, that's funny! I got mine at borders in auburn hills MI. They do not carry rebel rodz there.

2. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

WOW! All this chit-chat about where to buy a magazine!
    Geez, I hope you guys who are looking for it aren't ALSO subscribers!!!

3. I went and bought one since I saw it at the Barnes & Noble last night, I don't remember if I have one more issue left on my subscription, if I get one, one of my hombres will get a free magazine.

If you've never had anything to do with publishing and mailing, you'd know not to hound these poor guys, They are constantly on a deadline, figuring out work-arounds and stamping out fires. Each step takes time, and if one thing goes wrong, it's like dominoes.

4. retarded

retarded
    BANNED

The new issue isn't much to look at. They seem to have cut their photography quite a bit which is a shame because that was always their strong point from the beginning with Perry being involved. There is plenty to read though, if you're into "style" articles. Kind of a disappointment if you ask me. I didn't bother to buy it so there's still some copies left, and they still have a stack of the last issue too.

If someone was smart, and you know I'm not, they would offer a "Subscription Service" where they pay you and you go to your local bookstore and buy every copy they have and them send them out, you could make some $$ and there would be a few happy Garage Subscribers!

5. FredK

FredK
    Member Emeritus

Me neither! :mad:

6. HOTRODRUBBER

HOTRODRUBBER

Thanks Borders!
    great issue!
    Bad boy Jay Adams is a RULER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Tired of hearin' about problems with this n that. We all got problems.Twenty bucks sure ain't killin any of us but it was a good rag and it woulda been nice to have all the missing issues. But I sure wasn't gonna go by em at the newsstand while wonderin' if an issue was gonna show up in the mail or not.

8. Catdaddyo

Catdaddyo

Found a copy in a store by my house, B&N doesn't carry it around here. Its a great mag I'm going go for it and subscribe to it.

Its not F**K the MAG, its finding that's my problem...

9. Still waiting. Over a year and a half now.....

10. jj mack

jj mack

GOT MINE TODAY!!!!

I like the mag..
    I understand the printing and fulfillment Issues Garage is having.
    I have a paid subscription.
    I went and bought the current issue at Wal Mart.

When and if my subscription issue Shows up in the mail, Ill give it to a friend.

Its a $20 subscription......Ive lost a lot more than that on worse things.

11. skip86

skip86
    from Florida

Garage Magazine is for sale at the local grocery store here in central Fla.they had 7 issues of it, now they have 6,$5.95 per issue.

12. James66g

James66g

I got mine !! purchased it at Vintage for here in sacramento and boys its off the hook ! the stories are great and condor what the hell guy can weld draw and now write to! I think this bastard is trying to be foose lets get this guy a tv show so we can all call him a sell out! Dita Von teese what else does a man have to say would have liked more pics though. I can honestly say I loved it But I am not writing 500 word Jesse unless in your words you Pay up sucka!! Seriously would love to knock somthin out for Garage would be an honor!

13. Use some freakin' punctuation! That gave me a bloody headache reading it. I picked my issue up in a gas station, appropriate I suppose. Overall, very good mag. Every time I pick it up in the crapper, I find a new article I haven't read. I like it, I like it a lot.

14. Went too ther local Walmart( first and last time I do that) and they had it there found this out from other post here. It is by far the best one yet. Great job and hope the mag is now on a normal format and will come out on time and under budget. Thanks Dan and Stoner for the hard work.

15. slammed

slammed

New, larger format, w-i-d-e range of topic's, nice!!

16. James66g

James66g

punctuation is for paid gigs if you want punctuation read the mag.

17. 53burb

53burb

Thanks Dan and Stoner for the hard work....Hot Rod Ron, Dan Stoner is one person so ya know. Thank Jesse too for reworking the magazine over to the NEW WAY it is now. KNUX!

18. Conder

Conder

Thanks I think... Humbly I must say, there's ALREADY a Foose. If I were to "become" him, his family may be dismayed and confused at the new development...and possibly, somewhat excited...

19. So I should be expecting my first copy in the mail any day now?

20. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

i got mine in the mail. i like it.....

21. mattcrp1

mattcrp1

bought my first copy last week at a 7-11 type store great mag

22. myke

myke
    from SoCal

I still have not got mine in the mail yet. This is kinda stupid everyone seems to have theirs, maybe they don't ship it to NH anymore.

23. I subscribed in the middle of last summer, got two issues almost immediately and haven't gotten another one since. That was September/October...I figured they folded.

***Got mine yesterday!!! Woohoo!!***

Also saw Jesse James and his sweet Black Chevy Coupe at the Ritz Carlton, Half Moon Bay, Legend of the Motorcycle Concourse 'de Elegance. Sweet Ass Ride!!!

24. Well, I emailed em on 4-20-08 about my sub and got issue 17 yesterday. It's loaded with cool stuff. Thanks to the guys at Garage for finally comin' thru. I'm stoked that they got things straightened out. It's a great rag.

25. banzaitoyota

banzaitoyota

no garage yet..........................

26. Jim Beam

Jim Beam
    from St. George

nothin for me yet.

27. super10

super10
    from oklahoma

I picked mine up a week ago,it's great. Really like the article on the group of DC punk rocker/couriers, shit I wanna go get a motorbike and live in a dumpy house now------good times.

28. After a year and a half I finally got mine. There is a god.

29. kwmpa

kwmpa
    Member Emeritus
    from Pa

I got mine today