Register now to get rid of these ads!

LOWCABS Roundup pics (not too many)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LOWCAB, Apr 7, 2008.

1. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

Wow what a Roundup. First let me say it was great to meet so many of you at the show. I wish I was able to get around more. When looking at some of the other Round Up threads I see I missed a whole bunch but also saw so much. Here are a few shots from my trip.

Coming from Houston I passed a string of rodders with some familiar faces. There were some smiles but they had not hit the rain yet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Setting up my booth on friday seemed impossible so I threw some stuff out and wrapped myself in a blanket for the afternoon.
    [​IMG]
    A bunch of rodders were there on the grounds none the less.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I camped out in the lot on the fairgrounds that night in my little 1 man tent and enjoyed the beautiful night sky. It was clear and cool and it looked like Saturday was going to be a great day. More pis to come.

2. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

After a great nights sleep I was up early and walked over to the grounds to see about getting some early morning shots. Saw the Church crew out taking shots also. It was a fantastic morning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

Saturday was great. Met so many great people. Missed the meet and greet again. Swore to myself I would be there this time. Although I did get a sticker (no cookies though) later from Denise (thanks).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One of my favorite cars.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So, not too many pics, but I had limited time to go around. I should be there again next year and hope to do everything all over again. I'm still excited about it.
    I sure hope I make the meet and greet next time.

Bernie

4. ig'nant

ig'nant

Great shots of the Plowboy rods! Thanks.

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I won't hold my breath BUT as long as you bring me something to buy each year that gets me as excited as the last two pieces, we'll stay buds whether you ever make a meet & greet or not cuz I know where to find you to say hello:D

Wonderful seeing you again and thanks so much for painting and exhibiting AWESOME original hot rod artwork that the average joe can afford. I love your style!:cool:

6. leadfoot

leadfoot

Thanks for the pix. Is this a HAMBER's car? Any info is appreciated. Thanks, Mike.

Attached Files:

7. ig'nant

ig'nant

Isn't that the car Bass is working on right now?

8. evilchevy

evilchevy