Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen!! 1956 Ford Pickup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by slddnmatt, Apr 4, 2008.

1. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

One of my customers came back from Missouri today to find out that his 56 was not where he left it. A kid from across the street said that he had seen a (white)guy he thinks, open his side gate, move the trash cans out of the way, uncover the truck get in and fire it up and drive off with a white van following, this was Wednesday night. his house is out in Moreno Valley. I'm waiting for him to send me some pics to post them, but until then its a white 56 small window with blue flames on the front, shaved handles, volarie front clip, 9",the wheels are 17" aluminum rims that look like daisies. has a roll pan out back , a fiberglass cover on the bed and the interior is blue leather. one of the first cars i painted and put together awhile back, so it makes me want to break some skulls..:mad: :mad: i'll get some pics of ASAP..

Thanks matt

2. photofink

photofink

I'll keep a lookout...
    Remember the Boston tea party when they painted their faces and wore different clothes to look Indian?

3. ChrisMejia

ChrisMejia

Sorry to hear about this. I'll be on patrol between Pomona and L.A., Hopefully the truck is found soon.

4. FUCKED UP MAN!!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled,Matt.....

5. that friggin blows

6. Sorry to hear about the 56 I know the gut wrenching feeling. I had a nice 75 F250 Hiboy stolen from in front of my house in Rancho Cucamonga 20 years ago. It had a problem starting when hot, the guy got to Blythe pulled to the side of the road and was having trouble getting it restarted. A CHP happened by and he got out and ran across the border, I was lucky I got the truck back.

7. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

This truck belongs to one of our members in Pickups Limited, Orange County Chapter. Here's a photo...

Attached Files:

8. Falfa55

Falfa55

That Blows!

9. Yep,that's it!!!

[​IMG]

10. chaddilac

chaddilac

sounds like one of them episodes of Overhaulin'!

11. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

we will know if he gets a phone call.

12. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

Yeah, that would be nice if it were Overhaulin', unfortunately this truck was not a POS that needed Chip Foose' handiwork. Here's another pic...

Attached Files:

13. 65Riviera

65Riviera

btt good luck!!!

14. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

ya that be the one in the pic. the one pic of him back east on the cruise. i forgot how purty those flames are!!

15. olskool53

olskool53
    from CT

God dam that pisses me off! the truck is probably in a million pieces by now on
    ebay
    ? I hope you find that SOB and beat the piss out of him!!!!!

16. f1 fred

f1 fred
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from mn

I hope they find the guy and ship him over to the country that chops off a hand when you get caught stealing

17. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

18. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Nice Effie, and yes, that sucks!!!!!!!!!

19. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

sorry to hear bout your ride, have a few friends in cali and will let them know to keep a eye out