Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old cars, trespassing, cops....holy crap

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hubnut, Mar 31, 2008.

1. hoarder1212

hoarder1212

I got all excited just reading it!!!!!

2. Falfa55

Falfa55

Great friggin story.Id love to stumble upon that shit...I usually wait for the movie to come out when I see a story that long.,but it was well worth it.:D

3. Heepster

Heepster
    from Texarkana

Hey Hubnut, I grew on the other side of Millwood from you in Ben Lomond. I don't expect you give away your honey hole, but I'm just curious as to what town this is near.

4. Frank

Frank

Geez you're lucky you didn't find yourself like ole Ned Beaty off out there unarmed and stuff.

"You got a pretty lip, boy."

5. ALindustrial

ALindustrial

that story was exciting! i had something like that just this last weekend... except with the whole "going threw the woods and found a house that was caving in, but still occupied..." it was a thrill, i dont think i have ran that much since the fifth grade.... :(

6. Hey Heepster, its in Delight near Murfreesboro. I havent been up to the river in a few years, I need to go up that way sumtime.

Frank, Im just glad I didnt pack a pistol like I was thinking about doing. It wouldnt have turned out real good if Barney Fife and I had surprised each other then!

Al, its funny you should mention a house bc there is a roofless house back in there. Its actually rite where I went into the woods!

7. invizibletouch

invizibletouch
    from Mobile, AL

Grew up in Monticello, AR and remember seeing stuff like that running the woods as a kid. Neat!

8. richie rebel

richie rebel

texas chain saw massacre lol

9. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

go back and get more pics, then see if when or maybe sooner than you think see if they want to start selling

be nice to get 1 or 2 for project

10. Rande

Rande

I like how while being patted down at gunpont you look down and lament over a pile of cut sheetmetal. :D True hard core car nut there!

"Don't shoot! There's a Vicky behind me! Let me move over!"