Register now to get rid of these ads!

Louver Party in NW Sat 29th-Spam

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by old beet, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Six Ball

Six Ball
    from Nevada

This is a great idea. An old evil Biker/Rodder friend died a few weeks ago and left his press to another friend. What a great Memorial a louver party would be! The only thing better is if we'd done it before. :(

2. old beet

old beet

I'm punched out....Pics to follow............OLDBEET

3. k-member

k-member

Punch drunk! Sorry I thought I got some shots of Da Bombs hood, but got a few of some other shtuff. First we punched Speed Nazis hood in 4"inchers because we could'nt fit 2 rows of the 3" inchers, then DaBomb's dads hood, then Old Beets licence plate, then we made a deck lid for the "Scroadster" and punched it, and what the hell we punched a bunch of holes in Mose's V8 S-10 Blazer Jimmy thing. Punchin and hanging around from about 10 til around 5, pretty good days worth. Good to meet some more of you fellas......thanks

Attached Files:

4. old beet

old beet

I hate that pic of me, louverin my dick. Wish I wouldn't have now!!!.....OLDBEET

5. Da' Bomb

Da' Bomb

Beetle and K-Member,
    Thanks again guy's, the hood really makes my Dad's Nailhead stand out now! You guy's are great!
    Thanks again,
    Pat

6. chop509

chop509

Yeah, but the chicks are gunna dig it!

7. moses

moses

lost of fun my arms are sore 114 louvers in a s-10 hood looks bitchn
    had excellent food expecally the pottato salad beetle makes the best
    met new people to put faces and hamb names togetrer
    lots of rain and snow had a awsome time thanx keith&beetle ....jeffrey

8. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Looks great as usual! Thanks for sharing!

--mika

9. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Keith, you look like a midget wrestler, wrangling a hood. thanks for the holes....looks kool, now if only my car ran, I'd be a winner with a chicken dinner

10. k-member

k-member

That's a side thing I do.....wrassle midgets that is, but only when the "Pleasure Elite" performs.

11. evans8404

evans8404

here's a couple i took with my phone - thanks again for having everybody kmember and beetle - thanks for drivin moses (gotta get some wipers...)

still dont know how to do thumbnails

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

louvers on acid!
    [​IMG]

12. Hey guys, it was good to meet some Hambers and put some faces to the names here. K-member and Old Beat had some damned hot smokeys on the grill that ruled and then the highlight of the day when a guy came by to look at K-members Cougar he's selling and he pulls up in this 80s Van with 1000s of Chicago bears stickers, souvenirs and other memorabilia covering every inch of the inside
    and a Chrome dome on the top. K asked what it was and the driver said it was a UFO finder!!! LOL, what the hell? And he was serious!!! LOL. Anyway also met up with Shaggy who came by my place to check out my project after a bit of socializing with K, Beet, Moses, and Evans8404, Shaggy ended up a bit poorer after buying some of my yard art and a crossmember. What a guy!!! Anyway, it was great to meet all of you and will see you around. Oh and that louver press is Killer!!

13. old beet

old beet

Big Thanks to everyone that stopped by Saturday!!!! Had a good time and met some new friends. Poked a few holes, drank a few beers and all is well. Thanks!!.....OLDBEET

14. Joe King

Joe King

I was trying out my out of body travel so I had a good time watching but I noticed every time I said something no one really noticed , I guess I have to work on it still

15. Tuff Tin

Tuff Tin

Kevin,
    You have to take better care of Beetle. He hasn't seen his dick in years, many years. He used to go to the bathroom and forget to zip up..................now he goes to the bathroom and forgets to un-zip, besides, nobody has a press that makes louvers that small..........do they?
    Mike

16. old beet

old beet

Mike, my wife calls it a "Frilly Dilly" now!!!!...............OLDBEET

17. No....you're not the last to find out. I am! Story of my life,day late,dollar short,etc.