Register now to get rid of these ads!

GARAGE ASS Party!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Mar 28, 2008.

1. 63Compact

63Compact

You guys make me laugh, now i gotta clean the bourbon outta the keyboard, love the trim and the cars cool too!

2. Abomination

Abomination

WCC's other location is in Hamburg. Hell, Sandy damn near grew up in Germany...

~Jason

3. Holly SHIIIIT!

I got my ticket to Texas yesterday, SCOTT H. BIRAM is the baddest Mofo there is...... See you there!!! This just made the trip better then I could have drempt.

I'm gonna give Stoner a wedgie... Can't wait to see all you guys.

4. sololobo

sololobo

Jeeez La Weeez, when I was lucky enough to see it in its first stages I knew it would be a bad boy!! The Austin Speed Shop crew including the Mighty Sean friggin rule on that baby!! Congrat's Jesse-Sololobo

5. You don't like selling stuff, you say?
    I know a really nice home for this rig if'n y're interested in making
    donations...

6. Roger Whitaker

Roger Whitaker
    from SE Kansas

Absolutley AWESOME comes to mine :)

7. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

8. That came out of left field!

9. ass Party!?!?!?

And Its Not In San Fran?!?!

10. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

The blue merc is clean and understated as one should be (not overly flashy). but the 55 really got my attention, as mentioned by someone else, not sure about the paneled roof but overall I am digging it and can't wait to see more

Fat Lucky has major talent.

11. That blue '51 is bitchin', Rikster has a few pics of on his site. I showed my wife pics of that one when I was buying mine.

When you doin' another show, automotive tv sucks now that Lou Santiago left HP TV.

12. fanspete

fanspete

Jesse's a very talented and lucky man. His cars (the keepers) tend to kick ass and that '55 slays me. BBBUUUUTTTTT...I can't friggin' wait 'til the damn straight billed/over the ears hat thing goes the Hell away!!!
    Sorry, just my opinion!!!
    Let the flaming begin!

13. Damn Jesse, I want that shop roadster......I can only dream. You da FUCKIN MAN!!!!:cool:

14. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

why you Gotta Hate??....Dats how we get all the bitches!!...

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Dirty2

Dirty2

So thats how you do it !

16. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

So, the guy on the airplane...uh, did the plane struggle to get off the ground??

Hope he didn't have some breakfast burritos before he boarded..

17. Big Z

Big Z

Hell, I'm gonna line up all my bill hats in the alley n drive over em til they 're flat.
    Oh wait, I don't have any.

18. Durod

Durod
    from DFW, Tx

Don't go stealin' his moves, man. :D

19. [​IMG]
    Enough about the Merc. What's the story on the deuce?

20. T McG

T McG
    from Phoenix

And I suppose the garage party is being financed by the money we've all been fucked out of on our garage magazine subcriptions? I love to have it rubbed in my face, thanks Jesse.

21. FONZI

FONZI

I had the pleasure to see the Blue Merc in person. It is REALLY well put together. Fat Lucky's work is amazing. Here i shot I snapped of the valve cover on the Merc. Luv all the details!

FONZI

Attached Files:

22. unklgriz

unklgriz

HAHAHAHAHA That's fucking great! I didn't even notice that! I'll bet that bus is from Coram or somewhere else up the canyon! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nice cars Jesse! That interior is just wicked. I really like the use of the chrome strips to accent the door panels.

I'd like to see some more pics on that '55. That has got to be some of the nicest paint work I've seen in awhile.

Larry

23. JimSibley

JimSibley

Yea,
    Whats up with that?

24. rebarsfords

rebarsfords

You rotten bastard !!!!
    Just rubbin' our noses in it, aren't you ?!
    WAY bitchin' Merc !!!
    Lucky SOB......

25. MVM

MVM

Egh, The party sounds like a blast. Make sure to take some damn pictures and post em here where us poor people can see em. (haha chopperdogs)

26. Zerk

Zerk

That's what i'd have said, if I had balls of steel.

27. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

If you want fast easy to get bullshit? Go buy Rebel Rodz....If you want quality? Then you need to be patient.......Garage is going to be bigger and better!
    I will be expecting a apology in writing 500 words or more when you recieve your magazine in the next couple weeks.

[​IMG][​IMG]

28. gooseta2

gooseta2

God damb it...I'm coming to Austin and I wanta Ride In that PHAT ASS Merc........Then come up to Saginasty...bring your .45 we'll go shooting with my Swat team friends, and I'll give ya the grand tour of Shadow rods and GlasTender...then Tattoo the shit outta ya.....BTW I love my CFL frame.... I drive the f^@# outta that thing......Anyway..very nice Merc jesse..

29. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

If you hit "enter" twice after you paste the image tag for your photo, each photo will show up underneath each other instead of next to each other and the thread won't get sku'ed;)......see ya Saturday night.

30. VanHook

VanHook

The merc rocks! Obviously that dude did a lot of sanding and sanding sucks! I just finished sanding the inside of a curtiss P-40 warhawk fuselage nose to tail, yep sanding sucks!
    How about some detail shots of the pinstriping on the merc?
    Chad