Register now to get rid of these ads!

GARAGE ASS Party!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Mar 28, 2008.

1. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Well check out my website.

2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Oh shut the hell up already... wanker... :eek:

The car fucking rocks and is a testament to the quality that comes out of that shop.... You wouldn't have anything that nice because you don't have the skills to do it.... now crawl back under your rock.... crab caking eating fool...

3. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Thats my Sam Barris 49'....Bodywork was done by Sam Barris....Bill Decarr...Jr. Conaway ....and never finished in the 50's...Customer ran out of cash.....car sat in North LB for years till i snagged it.......I'm still got a ways to go on it......I think I might have to many projects?? But it keeps me poor and out of trouble....

[​IMG]

4. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Holy SHIT!!!!

5. That front windshield post is pretty cool! Great find...

6. dmac620

dmac620

Jesse, if you are so poor maybe you can sell me the Merc to generate some cash for your newest project.

7. super plus

super plus
    BANNED

I'd love to give that model a ride in the back seat of that Merc

8. skyrodder

skyrodder

Damn thats fucken crazy badass

9. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

I hate sell'n stuff I dig.......just gotta work harder to get them finished!,,,,,,,,,

[​IMG]

10. hoarder1212

hoarder1212

I love the Sam Barris 49! If a car like that sat for years in Ohio it would have returned to the earth by now. I need to move!

11. rodbuilder

rodbuilder

Car poor is better than really poor....
    Thats Barris car is cool, its still amazing that stuff like that is still out there, I am still amazed when Kurt McCormick found the Westergard 41 Caddy, I figured when I tore into it, I would find more crappy rust, but it was really solid, quess it was well taken car of and kept inside all those years, obviously the Merc was taken car of also.
    Whens that Caddy gonna be done that was in one of your mags??

12. rodbuilder

rodbuilder

Yup that one, I type slow....

13. When did you find the Barris 49? Had to be pretty cheap,right? Or it would have been on E-gay for sure. Did the owner know what he had?

14. VanD

VanD
    from Pella,Iowa

wow... both hot!!!!!!

15. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

will be there thurs

16. invizibletouch

invizibletouch
    from Mobile, AL

Amazing car Jesse!

17. KKustoms

KKustoms

Both of your mercs are dead nuts on!! Same but totally different. That interior reminds of a limo!! Talk about style!

18. The interior reminds me of a car with white interior and a blue dome light on.

19. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

"
    We can't all be heros. Someone has to clap for Jesse when he walks by.

Did you just quote yourself in your new signature? It's really not that prolific a statement man.

And who quote's themselves???

20. Ramblur

Ramblur

No offense,but personally I'm partial to Hudson "stepdowns".
    Nothing but respect here for the hours and talent exhibited on this
    build though.Damn, what I wouldn't give for a Fat Lucky trim job...

21. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

All through high school I drove past the house everyday in north town Long Beach where it sat under a blue tarp for 40+ years....I talked to the old lady 20 times It was her sons and she was never selling it.......One other friend of mine also knew about it and it became a contest for years who was gonna get it first. One day like 12 years ago My friend came bump'n by the shop driving the merc! FUCK!!! He got it!......I told him right there and then "Mark my words motherfucker I'm gonna get that car from you" He just chuckled and said "keep Dream'n" as he rolled away. Never fails!....exactly one month later I get a paniced phone call from my friend. "duude!! I'm getting kicked out of my shop and I need cash, You still want that merc??" That just the way things work out somtimes.........

[​IMG]

22. 29Jay

29Jay
    from Ft Worth

Jesse, All I know is in one of your shows, I think the Copper Bike one, you said to grab a pice of metal and do somthing with it. I felt like you were talking to me. But it was a re-run... I started banging and learning etc. These pics are the shit, I'll see yall in Austin!

23. Slddnmatt has a neighbor with a nice 51 that just kept stringing him along. He ended up buying one I found for him. Finally got him a keeper! Along with the other five or so he has,HA HA!

I'm gonna drive my Merc out there one of these days and visit S A Speed and maybe drop by and see Ryan too.

24. Nice I will be there. I was there last year at your sat garage party, I got to see the merc up close.

25. slammed

slammed

Garage Party? Damn, that look's like a good time. That Merc is a kill-ar. Period. Jesse this, Jesse that. Jesse Rule's, you know it's true. Now git out in da garage foo' and prove yer no tool.

26. I was at the garage party last year with Plowboy and Zenor and had one hell of a good time. those that get to go will have blast again. This year I will not be able to be at round up since the 32 is going under the knife for the rest of the patch panels and other metal work. Say hi to stoner and dan for me. Next year I will be there with the coupe in bare metal all ready for body work or finally painted.

27. jon volk

jon volk

Shit, I havent been inspired to work on my car and bike projects lately but god damn these pics are a swift kick in the ass.

Amazing collection and thanks for the motivation :eek:

28. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Cool Man glad I could give you the nudge you were lookin for!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

29. 65Riviera

65Riviera

that comment through me off at first, it can be read two different ways:D

sweet '51, i like that interior, but i love the bodywork... wish i was in texas.

that '49 is bad ass ..

30. Were you surprised how much the Diesel Trike sold for at Barrett Jackson?