Register now to get rid of these ads!

1st fight since high school!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NORCALCUERVO, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NORCALCUERVO

NORCALCUERVO

So im at the gas station ready to pump gas at 3.84 a gallon and i got real close to the car in front of me and the guy gets out his car and kicks my 54 in the the grill screaming at me saying im to close to his 300m and that my piece of shit would damage his car. Im just shocked this guy had the balls to kick my carfor no reason! After spending 4 hours sanding my car and invisioning it done of course im going to snap! So i come up to him and before he could even react i swung at him and he goes to the ground i step back and he gets up all confused with his nose pointing left gets in his car and takes off real slow! WTF people!!! Im at home still shocked

2. Insane 1

Insane 1
    from Ennis TX

Now thats funny!

Yea, you can say whatever you want, to or about me. I dont care I'm a easy going guy, been called worse I'm sure, But........

The one thing you dont do is mess w/my car. :mad:

3. Motorbreath

Motorbreath

people suck man.....

4. GEBHARD

GEBHARD
    from TX...

you did good grasshopper.....

5. Skankin' Rat Fink

Skankin' Rat Fink
    from NYC

Good for you ...

Fights should be avoided when they can, but there is no excuse for kicking someone else's car when they put that much work into it.

6. HHRdave

HHRdave
    BANNED
    from So Cal

You let him off easy.......

7. NORCALCUERVO

NORCALCUERVO

Im beyond mellow too....... the funny part is my wife was in the car with me and after all this happend i got in the car and she didnt say a damn thing untill we got home hahaha she was like "that 300m was ugly" hahaha. No wonder some people get killed if your crazy there is always someone crazier!

8. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

I don't condone fighting, but sounds like he pretty much asked for it in this case. Hopefully your car wasn't damaged, lessoned learned on his part and that is the end of it.

what's a 300M by the way?

9. Probably the guy in the 300m was just venting his anger about the HIGH gas prices we are currently paying.

10. Damm...crazy people!!

11. NORCALCUERVO

NORCALCUERVO

[​IMG]

I forgot to spit on him but it went something like this

12. gearjam1

gearjam1

Heh...sorta' like people who think nothing of flipping other's off in traffic. My wife says I get too bent out of shape about nothing...but, I wouldn't walk up to someone I didn't know and tell them "F*CK-YOU!!" (without an excellent reason). To me, flipping someone off is the same thing, and they better be able to back it up. Sounds like you ran into someone of the same mindset, who figured they could do whatever they wanted, and there'd be no consequences... And YES, I do need anger-management classes... Props to you!!

13. luvzccr

luvzccr

if some one kicked my 58 ford grill with all those spikes in it that are made of plastic, and one of them (or more) broke off, i would beat the living daylights out of them.
    i work at kmart and one day i saw two carts rammed into the side of my car, and 2 spikes were broke, and my car was way out in the parking lot by itself, so someone did it on purpose :( i hate it when people mess with my car, good for you for defending yourself and your car man!

14. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Sounds like he could of had it alot worse......good control on your part. There are many others out there that would of introduced a foot or two to drive the point home.

Anybody can buy a 300m.....few can do what we do.....

15. NORCALCUERVO

NORCALCUERVO

Since im prepping for paint everything is kinda lose so the grill just sunk in its still ok

16. BadLuck

BadLuck

I wasn't going to comment on this...but after seeing this stick people knock out with bonus spit.....frickin hilarious!:D He damaged your grill..you damaged his...its only fair....

17. He got what he deserves. Kick a mans car and be prepared for an ass thrashing!!! By the way who gives a shit about a 300M,those snubnose hunks o shit are everywhere. But a 54 deserves some respect>>>>.

18. NORCALCUERVO

NORCALCUERVO

[​IMG]

Thats a 300m

19. thrasher

thrasher

you have good control, if something like that happened to me i probably wouldn't stop after the first punch. you can mess with me all you want but if you touch my car your asking for it.

20. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Maybe he was mad cause he didn't buy the "C" and without a new Hemi he is less of a man....

21. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Good, I hate those things. They are ugly.

22. NORCALCUERVO

NORCALCUERVO

Control for sure but when i saw his nose pointing a different direction other than straight i felt bad!

23. Bishop Welding

Bishop Welding
    from USA

24. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

3 things in my life you don't mess with... my family, my vehicles, and my food.

Dude messed with one of the 3 major no-nos, and suffered the consequences. Like the guy who thought he was going to thrash me in traffic a few weeks ago. He was Billy Bad-ass until I stepped out of the truck in traffic... with a 32 ounce, 18" handled dead blow hammer in my hand. Then he was like a ghost! Couldn't get away from me fast enough!

25. toddc

toddc

That would be your conscience. Its a handy thing that stops you from hitting arseholes all the time and going to jail.
    And also stops you from being an arsehole who kicks strangers' cars.

26. VonZacho

VonZacho
    from napa, ca

hello my name is zach and i'm a rage o holic... its been 1 year,68 days and five minutes since i last used rageohol... then some f$#%ing @**hole kicked my sled and I relapsed... dont worry norcal, the counciler will understand

27. LOL. I was wondering what a 300m was. That explains it. Around here those are driven by wannabe gangstas -- unless they're rental-cars rented by wannabe gangstas. You don't see 'em with surf racks....

28. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

What high gas price - I saw our prices at $147.9 cents a litre - so multiply that by 4 for a U.S. Gallon, and you've got our gas price.

Shit its even worse for those in the UK, the EU and NZ.

well done on the 300M guy - arseholes need to be taught a lesson :D

29. BadLuck

BadLuck

We call them P.M.B's.....Poor Mans Bentleys...:D

30. thatredcaroutside

thatredcaroutside
    from Decatur,AL

He got what he deserved. Now maybe his nose will match the front of his 300.

A woman hit my coupe last year in a parking lot, I was furious considering I was double parked in 100 car lot, on Sunday morning with only 6 cars in the whole section. I wanted to hit her and so did my 7 year old daughter, but the woman was so ugly I would have helped her looks. She didn't even know that her pickup was still touching the 46 when she came back from shopping. I was later told by a friend of hers that she said it was my fault and I was inside the store during the accident. She also has a CDL and drives a dump truck for a living. She didn't even know that her truck was still touching the 46 when she came back from shopping and she didn't have insurance either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.