Register now to get rid of these ads!

If it isn't steel it isn't real.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by onerydevil, Mar 24, 2008.

1. onerydevil

onerydevil

I live in Indiana and every year in Evansville they have a car show called the frog follies. And the entry rules are clear nothing newer
    than 1948 can be entered. So am I the only man who thinks fiberglass 32's should not be entered? I can see replacing a panel
    here or there, But a whole body. TO the men like Barris and Roth
    this would be a disgrace. So come on guys roll up your sleeves and
    build your cars, Put your heart into them and stop pretending that they are real 32's.

2. So did you come here to try and start shit?:mad:

If you knew much about Roth you would know that his clame to fame is his cars built with ,,,FIBERGLASS,,,HRP

3. Hey, onerydevil, it does look like you must of researched the Hamb really good, before doing your intro. You did it perfectly! Your intro is just like other new intros done by FNGs wanting to get things all stirred up from the get go.

4. I think you spelled your name wrong.

I am curious though, what kind of car are you running?

Pics are always appreciated.

5. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Cars: 1992 silverado shortbed lowrider, 1969 chevy c-10 shortbed lowrider

6. 62Monterey

62Monterey
    BANNED
    from So.Cal.

Hmmmm...Could be anothe Rev.Grimm???

7. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

Why is he even worrying about it then? Probably wants to bring both of his trucks.

8. i prefer steel over fiberglass , but i have a hard enough time finding, building and keeping myself in steel to worry about what the other guy is doing

9. Must be that time of month again. Run to the HAMB, start shit, run to the other boards and say how tough you are.-MIKE:rolleyes:

10. cspencer

cspencer
    from Pella.IA

if you dont know roth your not a car guy. why did you even come on to this site when you dont even know what your talkn about. Im new to this site and this is the first thing I read. sad

11. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Hahah! That is sad!

Keep reading man. There's PLENTY of GOOD posts on here!