Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tailight Ideas for my 63 Riviera

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by graverobber63, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Nailhead

Nailhead

Just came across this pic. Not sure where the taillights are though.....
    [​IMG]

2. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

I've been thinking about this topic for a while now. I really like the bumper treatment on this car (below).
    What about using late model Caddillac taillights in the same (or close to) location as the ones below? I'm talking about the long, narrow Caddy taillights that are used quite often in (contemporary) custom applications. Even though they are a newer part, I think they may still look good on your Riv... I could, of course, be way off. :rolleyes:

Malcolm

3. Turbo442

Turbo442

The silver one is a real clean car with a ton of subtle details. The taillights are in the bumper "bulge" right below where the stock lights go. They are two small slits, kind of like what was described here.
    I remember seeing one that had the panel filled and had a "V" cut in the end of the quarter panels. Looked a little like the Pontiac logo.
    I like the black 65 with grilles.

4. Nailhead

Nailhead

Found this pic on the H.A.M.B. Upside down '65 Riv bumper.
    [​IMG]