Register now to get rid of these ads!

She is Long Gone...Time to get to work OT

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODRUBBER, Mar 21, 2008.

1. HOTRODRUBBER

HOTRODRUBBER

Well the roller coster has came in for its last run. Always thought she was the one but I knew better. Time to crank up the Waylon,Merl,Dwight,SRV,Allman Brothers and get to my two Bitches they have wated long enuf.Its not easy livin the life and not taking time to take care of yourself. To all the lonely hearts. Fuck It!
    Im going Drag Racing.
    Anyone have a step sister that cleans up good in "P" town?:D

Cody

Hurst

Attached Files:

2. snowman

snowman

No step sisters, but cruise either of your toys in the nice weather coming soon and you'll snag something. Hang in there.

3. Kustomkarma

Kustomkarma

Just went through the same thing myself. Everything about went on hold for 2 1/2 years. So I'm thinking how do I meet the next Miss. Right - finish the damn car and go cruising that's how. Hang in there.

4. HemiDave

HemiDave
    from Austin, TX

You are much better off than sticking with a bad match. Now get some work done!!
    I've got a couple of old Triumphs, myself!!

Dave

5. ALindustrial

ALindustrial

sorry to hear it... but at least you have to other beautiful ladies to fall back on ;)

6. old beet

old beet

WTF?........How about a stepdaughter Cody?.................OLDBEET

7. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

A little over 3 years ago I was at the same place. The hotrod had sat too long, the truck was beggin for some attention, the bike project was unfinished and I suddenly had a buncha time on my hands. Got me wonderin "What the hell was I thinkin lettin all my toys sit idle?"

Found a sweetheart that not only supports my projects but gets out there to wrench with me! Amazing!!! Hang in there, another will be along shortly.

8. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

I believe that you can't find "her" when you're looking for "her", she'll show up when you stop trying to find "the one". "She" will find YOU!

Cool rides still are chick bait, so get those ol' sweethearts outta the shop & on the road!

9. tmacracin

tmacracin

I was in the same place with my last GF. I thought she was the one also...
    She would bitch at me everytime I would even talk about going to the race track or working on my stuff. We split and I started having fun again. Now I have found the one and she IS interested in what I do

10. Adam D.

Adam D.

"To all the lonely hearts. Fuck It!
    Im going Drag Racing."

great quote.

11. sorry to hear it cody. work on those projects...re-focus. you'll be back on your feet in no time.

12. sinticket

sinticket

Hey Cody,
    Sorry about all the shit you are going through! Ive been there and thought I couldnt go any further after I lost her. I got in the shop, turned on the radio, and worked my fuckin fingers to the bone, finished my bike and after a couple of months she was out of my head. Now I have the most amazing chick you could ever meet. She gets it and loves me for who I am and what my interest are. My point, hang in there and the right one will cross your path when you least expect it to...I can promise you that! Take care bro, keep your head clear and you'll be ok!!!

13. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Bout 14-15 years ago my wife gave me a choice her or my drag car...I chose the car but lost it in the divorce.. Man I miss the car. What helped me get through was another project, it was great therapy!!
    GOOD LUCK!

14. GatorO'dell

GatorO'dell

Women are only good for 2 things...............One goes in front of the tire and the other goes behind it! Yes wheel chalks.

15. The Hank

The Hank
    from CO

More true words have never been spoken. Believe that.

16. repoguy

repoguy

Bros before hoes.

Now quit cryin' in yer beer and get on that bike.

17. SteveLines

SteveLines
    from England

Hang in there Cody.

I'm going through the same thing myself right now. In fact she moved out today after 18 months together. Four weeks ago she just said "its over", right out of the blue. We'd been engaged and it has never hurt so bad - I've never felt so hollow.

But I know it will pass, its just a case of getting through the next couple of months.

18. k-member

k-member

Head on down to the Acrop have a steak and a few beers, that should take your mind off it for while.

19. binder49er

binder49er
    from Cental NY

A good friend always used to say:

"Women, ya can't live with em,

ya can't shoot em":D

20. slacker91

slacker91
    from Emmaus, PA

I'm going through the same thing myself, but now I can finally find time to work on my car, and decorate my apartment the way I want(with help from set by wide white walls and TINGLER) and I can put money into an engine instead of her!

21. edsel

edsel

Cody hang in there, after my last one I had so much aggression built up that I did a ground up restoration on a 66 fairlane convertable in just 2 months , so just go finish those rigs and hit the parties this year, so you there !!

Cal

22. 4speedman

4speedman

Amen bro...had to ditch mine after 15 years! bummer but time to look out for ol numero uno! Much drag racing in my near future as well...Oh yeah bikes beer and new babes!!! Stay strong what don"t kill ya makes ya stronger...

23. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

Man, I need a girl in this town that can stand my greasy hair and hot rods.
    They want me to grow my hair out and get a rice burner! Fat chance!
    Anyhow, cars are always better than women.
    "Dude, you might wanna go hang with the wife for a while.."
    "Why? I gotta finish the carbs on this freakin' big block.."
    "Because frankly, it's her or the engine, and I don't think you want an engine blowjob."

24. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Another good quote from a real good friend of mine:
    (from when I was going through some (ex) girlfriend BS)

"It's not the one that you can live with, it's the one that you can't live without."

...oh, it does help if she supports your hobbies, too!

Malcolm

25. slammed

slammed

It has to wear off. Work, wrentch, work-out, eat, sleep. No drinkin', or 'party' in'.......clean out the mind and body. Good luck, dude.

26. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

No Woman, No cry!

27. 47bob

47bob

I stopped looking. A women can be rented not too far from here if need be (legally). A live-in isn't worth the aggravation and they both cost the same. ....Bob

28. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sherry's Ranch! HAHA!

29. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Fuck her, put on that Allman Bros Album, tape, cd and set it to "Southbound" and turn it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then head south to the coast. I went by the beach at lunch time today and it's packed with people on this Good Friday. I'm suprised you still have the bike, rod and your balls all in one spot. There's a bunch of fish in that big ole ocean!!!

30. BAREOOT

BAREOOT
    from CALIFORNIA

Variety Is The Spice Of Life, Like In Cars, Women And Beer