Register now to get rid of these ads!

billetproof florida who's going???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by roosters hot rods, Feb 25, 2008.

1. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I will be looking for this car

2. SARGE

SARGE

Buy a friggin carb and bring your sweet ride...make rob ride bitch...hahhahaha

3. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Is it a convert?

4. old kid

old kid
    Member Emeritus
    from middle ga

getting to see mike's merc is worth the trip.
    dan

5. 31chevymike

31chevymike

I'll be riding shotgun in Billy Long's chopped and channeled on-a-rake '31 Model A coupe! We're hitchin' onto a long caravan with a local roadster club - should be an awesome 4 hour cruise with rumblin' hot rods for sure!!! I would post pics if I knew how!!! My '31 Chevy will be torn apart next month I hope and will look foward to attending next year!!!

6. Henry Floored

Henry Floored

Guess I'll chime in. Myself, Art Sisco, Don Russo and Vic Piano will be up Saturday morning. We'll be wheeling a `41 Coupe, `31 Coupe, Fenderless`37 Coupe and a `51 F1 Pickup respectively. Looking forward to this mucho, and yes we are thrashing on a couple of these cars to be ready.

On a different note does anyone know the band lineup for the show?

7. slick39

slick39
    from dallas ,ga

hey mercmanic cool lookin car iam doin a 39 ford standard is that a drop axel or mustang II iam running a 4 inch drop axel and 2.5 reverse posie spring jus trying to get a ideal how low mine will sit if you can post some picture thanks then again cool car hope to see it at billet proof ocala slick39

8. Will definetely be there. My buddy will be daybewing/debut'ng his new toy. Think you will likey. 331 Tri-power Hemi powered 32 Brookeville. Needs some TLC, but a great start. He is hoping to get it pinstriped by one of the masters.
    J.T.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Choptop

Choptop

There will be a good group of pinstripers there. Check out the panel jam.

nice ride. see ya there !!!

10. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

The amount and quality of cars that will be showing up just keeps getting better with each page. I'll be on a plane a week from tomorrow, can't wait.

11. ROCKINLAGER

ROCKINLAGER

This will be a great time.. I look forward to meeting all you guys and gals.. this will be a show to remember for a long time...

Me and my gal will be rolling in my '50 Chevy

Attached Files:

12. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

ONE WEEK!!
    Wait, that's me getting on the plane.

ONE WEEK & ONE DAY!!

13. I think everone will be surprised the quality of cars that will show up for a show here. One week!!! Ahhhhhhh!

Henry Floored, Are you coming up with OUR Art?

14. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

I will be there I will have a vendors booth selling prints and my buddy Mikey will be pinstriping come by and say Hi. We wont be driving anything cool because we dont have anything big enough to put a tent in lol. I will also be doing show coverage for a couple of mags so i will try to get some good shots of everything. Its hard to run a booth and take pics at the same time lol

15. REJ

REJ
    from FLA

Plans have changed, we'll be pulling in to the Sleep Inn at Wildwood Friday after noon. We still have a lot to do on my sons' coupster and I would rather get started early Friday in case we have a problem. Looks like this will be it's maiden voyage.
    My wife is driving my truck and will be pulling an empty trailer if any one needs any help. PM me for my cell number if you are running up from the south.
    It's only 90 miles, but I hate to make a maiden voyage without any short trips to work out all the bugs!
    Robert

16. Henry Floored

Henry Floored

Welp, I just found out that Art will be up Fri night and reeely early Sat morn with the Poor Boys. I think we'll be there `bout 9:00 Sat morn. So no I don't think so.

Trivia question once again...... what bands are playing at the show?

17. _charles_

_charles_
    from Tampa, Fl

Ive been debating it. Maybe bring my baby, if you'll have her. Do the replica wire wheels keep me from entering?

[​IMG]

18. 29moonshine

29moonshine

never been will there be any parts for sale or just a show

19. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Don't know how I missed this. Detroit is bring about 5 members. That means there's going to be about 30 Poor Boys there. We need a group photo.

20. Choptop

Choptop

those are fine, would love to see it at the show.

21. Choptop

Choptop

you've never been cuz this is the first one !!! :eek::D

There will be a small swap meet area. Big Daddy has said he's gunna dig a few parts out of the garage and sell them. :eek: WAY cool.

Some of the vendors sell speed parts as well.

22. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

So how far is this from Kissimmee and is there a good route from there to the show?

23. Looks like just shoot up the Fl. turnpike, to 75. About 80 miles.

Google Maps...

24. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Hey I volunteer my services to shoot your pic for you at no charge it would be good for the mags anyway. I shoot a high enough quality that you can print really huge posters. We could get you guys(and gas) in front of all your rides

25. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I think I will bring the tom tom ...................LOL.............

26. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

im heading out thursday so ill be at the microtell Inn on friday morning/afternoon. look me up

o yea it better be warm down there im tired of this cold shit

27. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Getting them all together at one time will be like herding cats. :D

28. Choptop

Choptop

One week to go and either I am forgetting something MAJOR or everything is in line for a good show. :D

cant wait.

29. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Hey thats your problem not mine I just take the pictures lol. Just come by the booth and let me know i would definetly hook you up

30. Sonny Depalma

Sonny Depalma
    Member Emeritus

Man, like Hot Rod heaven, doesn't get better than this. I will be there selling posters and having one hell of a good time!!!!!! Sonny Depalma