Register now to get rid of these ads!

Know of anymore websites like this one?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by low49bowtie, Mar 11, 2008.

1. low49bowtie

low49bowtie

http://www.autowaretech9.net
    Im looking for a website like this only one that has the 49-54 chevy bodystyle on it.This is a cool site cuz you can lower the car change the wheels the color ect ect.
    Matt

2. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

ya mean there's more than the H.A.M.B.? Even if there is, ain't no way it's as cool as here

3. BBobb

BBobb

yyuuuppp,mmmmm,yyyyuuuuppp what he said!!!!!!!!

4. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

There ain't enough '49-'54 Chevys on the H.A.M.B? Man! Your just not looking hard enough.
    Some of the best looking '49-'54 Chevys can be seen on the H.A.M.B.

5. Stickanddice

Stickanddice
    from Boston, MA

I think he means sites like the one he listed in the post...

6. search search and search

nottins bigger than da HAMB man!!!!!!!:confused:

7. Flop

Flop

50chevy.com

most likely will find what you are looking for there or riksters site

8. low49bowtie

low49bowtie

Yes thank you. i wondered when somone would catch on.:rolleyes:
    Click the link its a site where you can see what different rims look like on your ride only they dont list a 49-54 chevy only 55 and up.Does anyone know of a site like that with a 49-54 chevy on it.

9. rcranger

rcranger
    from ilion ny

10. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

If you haven't set the HAMB as your homepage yet, you probably should be looking elsewhere.

11. sociallydistorted

sociallydistorted

For crying out loud people. The man is looking for a website where he can interchange the wheels on a picture of a 49-54 Chevy. Not another HAMBlike website.

12. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

american racing has something like that on their web site. the only thing it just their wheels but you can change ride height color and so forth. house of color has one where you can do a virtual paint of your car.

13. premium

premium
    from Goergia

everyones all to eager to jump on someones ass around here ...dont take it personally bro. good luck. i doubt youll find find anything like that.

14. Ruff T

Ruff T
    BANNED
    from NJ

try newstalgiawheel.com. They have a program to select wheels, adjust ride height, color, etc. I don't know if they have your car though

15. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

WTF???

16. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Haha, I'm guilty! :D

Its even my homepage at work!

17. Zombilly

Zombilly

clicked on the link and I got redirected to spam

18. rcranger

rcranger
    from ilion ny

what is wrong with that site , this site and killbillet have a lot to offer the bunch of us building our cars

19. old bone

old bone
    from maine

Uggg just a hillbilly greaser here using a grill off an internationnal M tractor on my 49 for build....loww buget here...the Killbillet guys have been a lot of help with the chop....make this my home page ......you gotta talk first....I will listen...over and out

20. To be locked soon...

21. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

/grabs popcorn.

22. Here we go,pass it around.

Attached Files:

23. low49bowtie

low49bowtie

Exactly!!!!! Im not looking for another "HAMB" like site there are none as cool as this one PERIOD.This is the best site ive ever been on HANDS down .
    I just wanted to see other sites like the link i posted.This was a site where you could pull up your body style car and change the wheels,paint,stance ect ect. YA DIG? So quit jumpin all over me for NOTHING!!Damn! I work retail and its alot like being at work around here,everybody walkin around with a hair trigger.Its a good thing im thick skinned.
    Matt:cool:

24. That's what I was thinking too, you just beat me to it.

killbillet = "ratrod" junk

25. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Try this for Chevy trucks.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/

I've been on the HAMB for several years now and it is truly home. But when I want to talk to a bunch of truck guys I go there.

26. devilleish

devilleish

If I want people telling me I need to exhaust all of my other available resources before I waste their time asking questions on the H.A.M.B., I come here. Otherwise, I go where the people are helpful and understand that I do not have a checkbook that will withstand everything my '55 needs at once.

27. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

do it yourself with photo editing software. I got the one I use for like 40 bucks with the rebate.

the hardest part is finding wheels and stuff at the right angles so they look right on the car in your picture

28. 71rat

71rat

Oh come on people. For the love of god, WHY does everyone always have to bring up "all that site has is sh!t built, rat rod piece of crap cars." We're all builders, we all like our cars. Sure, we build our cars differently. If everyone built the same style of car, the world would be boring. There wouldn't be any difference in any of the rods or customs.

AS to the ORIGINAL POSTER'S question, Try downloading photoshop, or buying it if you don't want to pirate it. Like 49ratfink said, the hardest part is finding the right wheels at the right angles so they look right.