Register now to get rid of these ads!

Full Coverage for the 48 Chevy DD!!?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by COS, Mar 6, 2008.

1. COS

COS
    from KCMO

I am getting ready to get some insurance for the 48 chevy DD worth $10,000 $15,000 and want to get full coverage $500 Deductable but like everyone else do not want to pay an arm and a leg... This will be my only car (selling the Jeep) and I am 31 with no previous insurance on any vehicle (old job provided it).. OK now tell how screwed I am!! I mean my options...

-COS

2. hotrodhambones

hotrodhambones
    from louisiana

http://www.grundy.com/

I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR TEN YEARS , DRIVE MY CAR EVERY DAY , NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS .
    KEITH

3. COS

COS
    from KCMO

Keith thanks for the info but like Hagerty, Grundy requiers you to have another vehicle insured through someone else which I do not... This may sound odd but I have never had any insurance on any vehicle.. I have drove on a Dealer plate since I was 16 and as of very soon I will not have that available to me and the only vehicle that I will be able to have is my 48 Chevy does anyone have any ideas???

4. N312RB

N312RB
    from Burlington

I went to the Grundy website and got a quote for a 51 International...it was $270 a year! Is that about ballpark?

5. COS

COS
    from KCMO

Yes that it about right I think they told me $248 or so for the YEAR full coverage on my 48 Chevy but they would not cover me because it is my only vehicle!! Love the price but don't have another vehicle!!