Register now to get rid of these ads!

How Its Made TV show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thehotrodguy, Feb 22, 2008.

1. chitbox dodge

chitbox dodge
    from dunlap tn

thats because they are pad to do a good job on one car, not paid to cram as many cars out the door in a day. american makes could learn from that.

2. 34underglas

34underglas

I like "how its made" and the new one "some assembly required"

Vance

3. That one's on in a few weeks!;) I love that show too. If it is the same one we see here it is a Canadian production. I've actually seen some plants that I've done work in on the show and they did a show on frozen croussants and my wife buys them! MMMM :rolleyes: Watching them spin metal to make cymbals was cool.

4. 37FABRICATION

37FABRICATION

Ya, I haven't had much to look forward to in life after I learned how they put the ketchup in the little packets!:D

5. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

I think that it is a great show, my wife watches it and likes it too.

6. Bill Schickling

Bill Schickling

7. misfit36

misfit36
    from new york

just saw the automatic transmission episode a few days ago. pretty cool to see how much crap is actually in it.

8. hoarder1212

hoarder1212

I'm a toolmaker, the shop I work for makes custom tooling for large factories and I have spotted some of my tools in a few episodes. The one about how they make pulleys has a lot of my work in it.

9. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

10. zbuickman

zbuickman

yeah right.... I work in one of the factories they showed. and the footage was at least 20 years old.(Potato chips) Places nowadays are so stuck on propriatarship that it will never happen even more so,work in one brands plant and walk into another. and see how they do it (slower and why) but you cannt say a word because you would get the pants sued off of you. but I could be rich for a month or so

11. RotHod

RotHod
    from So Cal

12. they built a Rolls Royce on a recent episode .INTERIOR AND ASSEMBLY UNREAL DETAIL.. now there is perfection in car building ..........amazing show