Register now to get rid of these ads!

***RELAY*** To N. Virginia?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Groucho, Feb 15, 2008.

1. FROM SoCal going to N. Virginia? I got a door and some stainless that a shipper wouldn't allow in the bed of an Elcamino I shipped a few months ago

2. Can't offer much, but I make trips about every 3 or 4 weeks from Tulsa to the Memphis area (roughly I-40/I-55 intersection then north) and back. Usually in a Yukon Xl or Dodge ram. Let me know if that helps.
    Charley

3. HeX

HeX

I am in NC....... Raleigh area...... could help get it across the state if you need an assist that's that small.... pm me if I can help.

Tim

4. Good to know. I'll keep it in mind, thanks. I'll look on a map and see if I can connect the dots

5. I live in NoVA and work inside the DC beltway. PM me if you need any help at the receiving end.

6. Much appreciated

7. Get it to Knoxville by April 3 & I can carry it to Charlotte. Surely someone from N. VA will be there for the Auto Fair.

JH

8. Groucho, If it helps, I have an office in Oklahoma city too. It might make it easier with the I-40 proximity (okc to memphis, rather than tulsa to memphis)

9. Thanks. I hope I can "piece" this together for the guy. He bought a car from me, and the shipper (D.A.S.-sucks) took the stuff out, and was going to throw in the trash.

10. jalopyshots

jalopyshots

a door? Greyhound bus it.

11. DCarr

DCarr

Groucho ... If it comes with in 200 miles of Nashville I can pick it up and move it to the next stage or possibly even deliver it. I just started back to work so I can only travel on the weekends ... but am willing and able to help out if possible.

12. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

can it be gotten to the round up? may be able to get it back from there for ya...

13. tred

tred

if you can get it close to vegas, i can help, and i can store it for as long as needed.

i'm on the way to the roundup for lots of so-cal folks...

14. Thanks all. I was told I should check out Greyhound. Anyone care to guess what it might cost to go 3000 miles?

15. DCarr

DCarr

Groucho ... any progress made on this yet ?

16. ryno

ryno

i'll be in socal in the next couple weeks and am heading to st luis on thw 26th. i could drop off to the okc or tulsa guy, or store it till someone else comes down the I-44. the hamb drags are nearing?

17. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

I'm in Louisville, and I'll be heading to D.C. within the next few weeks to pick up a car.

Kentucky Derby comming up quick... If someone can get it to me, I can help.