Register now to get rid of these ads!

do you guys remeber the term HODDY?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sam F., Feb 19, 2008.

1. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

pronounced "HAHD-dee"..(like HOTTY,but with the T's pronounced as D's)

it's kinda funny,,me and my uncle were talking a lil while back about 60's style street racer.hot rod types,,,and prior to that,the last time i heard that mentioned was back in the early 80's by my mom and pops,,,
    but a 'HODDY'(sorry of im spelling it wrong) was always refering to a 60's style (usually a 57 chevy or the like) jacked up in the rear,nose down(california rake) wide tires in the back, and a healthy engine up front....

does anyone else remeber this term...or was it just a family thing????

sorry,this has been on the back of my mind for a bit and just now thought to ask,,,,,

2. the-rodster

the-rodster

According to urbandictionary.com...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100&#37;" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=def_word>hoddie:</TD><TD class=def_thumbs></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD colSpan=2>when you are going down on a fat chick and she lifts up her stomach and throws it over your head, giving the appearance of a hood on a sweater.
    dude, did you hear he went down on that fat chick?

Not only did he go down on her, He got "a hoddie"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. Professor Fate

Professor Fate
    from the bay

oh god that is funny! shit!

4. Kustm52

Kustm52

Well, we used to have a "hoddies" where we all hung out and cruised back in the 80's. But they closed it and now it is a KFC... Man, there fish sandwiches were good...

Brian