Register now to get rid of these ads!

<<< Texas Thaw - Feb. 23rd Update >>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigken, Feb 7, 2008.

1. bigken

bigken

Your on Doc, but I don't think we can involve the honor of any of the reindeer. Although rumor has it, Donner is into AC/DC..............:eek:

2. Big Tony

Big Tony

I have a grudge match set up with me and Stretch56 on his Evil Psycho mini bike and me on my little mini bike.... He is like 6'5' but thin and my Fat butt is gonna whipp his ass. I've been doing top secret breathing techniques to make me weightless while racing :~)

3. bigken

bigken

Dude - your the one that brought up 'reindeer'....:eek:....and I know Roberts grill is gonna be HOT, but not understanding where your gonna go with that....:confused:

4. TorqueWench58

TorqueWench58
    from Plano TX

5. scrape

scrape

hey man who's the artist that tatted ya??? my real good buddy corpse works for mike at incinc.......

6. bigken

bigken

Scrape, it was Corpse. I like his work.

7. bigken

bigken

OK - now I see where your going. Can't say I've ever thought about 'grilled reindeer':eek:. Hope nobody elas has, either.
    Hey, another idea, we can switch vehicles, too. That would be different.....hehehehe

8. The Shocker

The Shocker

I have some of his handy work on my right shoulder .He is one hell of an artist...

9. bigken

bigken

As a matter of fact, Hugh and his wife, Big Tony and his wife, Evil Brian, my spousal unit and myself, have all gone under his 'needles'. I didn't realize so many of us have used him. Mike, the owner, is good to.

10. Big Tony

Big Tony

Actually Corpse has not worked on me only my wife. Mike has done work on me and like was said before he awesome too. I've heard Mike is heavy handed but i didn't mind it at all

11. TorqueWench58

TorqueWench58
    from Plano TX

Yep me, Jan and Joei all had work done the same night.. that is why ( according to him) that he missed Piston's & Paint... cause we kept him up so late... you know Torque Women are soo wild!!!!

12. The Shocker

The Shocker

Sorry to change the station but i am not gunna use my slicks next weekend. I will haul them to the "Thaw" if someone wants to use them .They are mounted on steel wheels with Chevy car pattern.Happy to let someone use the slicks as long as they dont do a John Force burnout on them ...

13. Big Dad

Big Dad

I have to be out of town but here is what I was going to bring :D
    [​IMG]

14. scrape

scrape

no,,,, coarpe just tattoos like a girl..... hahahaha....

15. Big Tony

Big Tony

Hell Big Dad...just cause your out of town doesn't mean that bad ass car can't come play...i promise i will take good care of it :eek::D

16. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

Wow...I coulda had something to whup up on...............

M.

17. bigken

bigken

Damn man, was really looking forward to seeing that blast down the track.
    Let me know next time it heads to the track, I wanna watch.

18. bigken

bigken

Daniel, what's up with that? I wanna see ya smokin' 'em.
    You ARE going to see Mark first, right? :D Wanna see the Raunchero at it's absolute best.
    BigKen

19. Dirty2

Dirty2

JINX !!!!:eek: There is 3 things you never do , 1 - Say anything about the weather :eek: !!! 2 - Say how fast your car will go while building it :eek: !!! and 3 - till death do you part :eek: !!! I do hope the weather is nice tho.

20. Big Tony

Big Tony

I've been doing my anti rain dance and anti really cold dance in my thong in the backyard...now ALL my neighors and the local PD are praying for nice weather also... i think they don't like my outfit :eek:

21. The Shocker

The Shocker

When i installed the long wheel studs in the axles yesterday ,i noticed the driverside axle splines were twisted (and someone said that SBF's dont make any power) .Fortunatly TexasOutsider was nice enough to give me another complete 8 inch from a Mustang 2 just like mine .I pulled the axles out and they look good .I will get them redrilled tommorow and hopefully installed before the "Thaw".I dont know if i will run the slicks or not yet.I really want to drive it to the Roundup in one piece...

22. Judd

Judd

Don't be a sissy run the slicks! If you ain't breakin nothing you ain't raisin enough hell.

I dont know if i will run the slicks or not yet.

Attached Files:

23. bigken

bigken

FIVE DAYS..................nitro and burnt rubber in the air. Old hot-rods blazin' down the track. Smack-talk gettin' backed-up.

24. The Shocker

The Shocker

I've been called worse.I will bring the slicks but i will play it by ear on running them.If i can whoop some of my friends without them ,i wont use them for fear of breaking axles.I have and will bring a pair of spare axles, but i dont really want to change an axle at the track if i dont have to just to get it home.If i dont sell the car ,im gunna buy some Moser's or Curries axles for it.The stock replacements cost me a $100 each time i get them redrilled to fit my drums and wheels .This racing shit is getting costly...

25. Black 55

Black 55
    from Dallas

Who else is going to be running in A Gas? Trying to decide on slicks or street tires. What times do you run? Jim

26. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Go with the slicks, you will be happy you did. Seems like there will be a few double nickles at the THAW!:cool:

27. bigken

bigken

Can I use ONE of 'em? :D

28. Big Tony

Big Tony

Now that Thar is funny... i don't care who you is...... Hell you ever get that one tire to bite and you may just do circles :eek:

29. bigken

bigken

Doc - runnin' a Ford 9", '67 Bronco, 28 spline.

30. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

SHIT!!!!!!!!!! My rings won't get here until tomorrow and my tow rig is stuck in my back yard.
    SHIT!!!!!!!! That's the poignant sound of my heart breaking.
    However I'll still come and donate this to the big winner in the gas class......Cheers
    [​IMG]