Register now to get rid of these ads!

ATTENTION: OHIO HAMBers info needed!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodHarry, Feb 13, 2008.

1. HotRodHarry

HotRodHarry

I'm about to be redoing a 41 Cadillac coupe with a couple of guys and I'm hoping to get some history if any at all. It has what appears to be a burnt orange with silver flake paint job which is all checked,chipped. Plus it has a 55 caddy 331 mill with a hydromatic trans it. The guys we got it from were gonna start putting it back to stock. I'm thinkin this thing was some kinda rod back in the 60's or something. I'm wonderin if anybody has any old pics or information on or about the car. i'll try to get some pics up soon before we really start pulling it apart. Any info will help.

Thanx,

Harry

2. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

What part of ohio did it come from? Pics will be appreciated.

3. HotRodHarry

HotRodHarry

The car came out of the Akron area. I'm tryin to get pics up. Havin trouble with my camera.

4. HotRodHarry

HotRodHarry

Here are the pics of the car now. I hope they helps.By the way in appearence the car looks stock except for the paint. It was blue befpre this. I'm thinkin it was a sleeper.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. The Catholic

The Catholic
    from Akron Ohio

Any names that might be associated with it? How do you know it was from akron area? I'll ask around.

6. HotRodHarry

HotRodHarry

That's the area we bought it from. I'll ask the guys what the name of the guy was that we got it from

7. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Alot of "guys" goin on around here. Are you the guy that bought that caddy from that guy so you and your guys could restore it?

Sorry, I am of no help on the requested information. :D

8. HotRodHarry

HotRodHarry

Hahahaha you know how it is around here. there is always multiple guys involved in the car building/purchasing. lol:D