Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old Central Texas Junk Yard Selling All

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Enginetuner, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Enginetuner

Enginetuner

Just received this email this morning about this old yard that has been closed to the public for some time is selling all. Saidthere are 100s of old cars from the 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s. Check out the link. I'm hopefully will bethere for the auction if you see something that interests you let me know.

www.texasexports.net/texasexportsoldcaryard.html

2. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

I know Texas Exports is in Belton, TX (near Temple). Any idea where this place is? I'm only assuming that they now have all of these on consignment as thats the way Texas Exports operates. I don't need any cars, but parts is another story.

3. Enginetuner

Enginetuner

The auction is this week end, Feb 2 and 3, 20 miles south of Fredricksburg

4. Crease

Crease

Can you provide a specific address? I didn't see one on the site. Thanks

5. Enginetuner

Enginetuner

this is the email I received...

OLD WRECKING YARD CLOSE OUT SALE FRIDAY FEBUARY 2ND AND SATURDAY FEBUARY
    3RD. LOCATED 20 MILES SOUTH OF FREDERICKSBURG. CALL 254-541-5909
    254-760-7431 FOR DIRECTIONS ON THE DAY OF SALE.
    OVER 100 OLD CARS IN THE 30;S 40'S 50'S AND 60'S. THOUSANDS OF PARTS ON
    GROUND. THIS YARD HAS BEEN CLOSED MANY YEARS AND HAS NOT BEEN OPEN TO
    THE PUBLIC. GOTTA SEE. FOR A WEB TOUR CLICK ON OUR LINK BELOW:
    www.texasexports.net/texasexportsoldcaryard.html

thanks dan

6. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

bttt

Say NO to the crusher!

7. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Did you guys notice this one?

Attached Files:

• d29.jpg
      d29.jpg
      File size:
      71.2 KB
      Views:
  8. geemann51

geemann51

9. brown n down

brown n down

better view

[​IMG]

10. Squablow

Squablow

I'd score that '46 Chevy two door sedan for parts if I was nearby. I'd really like the hood ornament off of that.

11. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

This place is supposedly off the beaten path outside of Comfort, TX, which is along I-10 between Boerne and Kerrville. Don't quote me on this, but it's just what I've been told by a guy who was out there during last month's "auction". He said a friend of his scored a '65 Buick, 99% complete, for $400 from this place last month. He also said everything on the property will be crushed and scrapped if not bought during the auction.

We're going to try to head out there Saturday, but we'll see.

12. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Do your best to save something and let us know what happened...

13. nickles street chop shop

nickles street chop shop
    from Edum Tejas

on that link..2nd row over. 9th picture down. to the left of the ford. what do you think that is? i cant quite tell.

14. I need 50 chevy 2 door front fenders and both doors. If anyone can pick them up for cheep and are good shape, give me a call at 732 275 5083 and we can arrange something.

thanks

15. chop&drop

chop&drop

Exact location and directions can be found at texasexports.net. 2 hrs south of Dallas.

16. DO not go off the directions on the website, this is another place in Comfort, TX

17. AlbuqF-1

AlbuqF-1
    from NM

Is that a set of artillery wheels ???

18. Enginetuner

Enginetuner

Fredericksburg is not 2 hours south of Dallas, it is 1 hour south of Llano which is about 70 miles west of Austin

19. 3blapcam

3blapcam

So... does anyone have exact directions to this yard that they will post?

20. Alec,
    If you get directions to this junkyard, would you call me?:rolleyes:
    I'm leaving the computer now and won't be back to it until Mon, but would be interested in maybe making a run to it.
    Thanks
    Skot
    589 3686

21. Wellll, that was susposed to be a PM to 3blapcam....one of these days I will figure out the details.....:eek:
    Skot

22. 3blapcam

3blapcam

Yeah... Skot... will do.

23. slim chance

slim chance

Hi I'm new. I just kinda stumbled across this thread. Thought I would tell you guys while I dont know where the auction salvage yard was I do know where a lot of the cars on these pages are located. http://www.texasexports.net/ http://www.texasexports.net/texasexportspage2.html
    mostly the ones on the second page though. Also the 58 ford on the second page is not really worth messing with unless you want it for parts or if you feel like cutting out the home made truck bed some one welded in to the trunk. Just to let you know. let me know if you are interested in any.

24. 57chev31004x4

57chev31004x4
    from Killeen

It is actually between Temple and Killeen, just off of 190. heading west coming from temple it is the exit just before Stillhouse Hollow Lake. The real name of the place is called "Little Valley Auto Ranch." They are way over priced for the shape of most of their vehicles. There are plenty of El Camino's for your picking, and a whole bunch of 50's Chevrolet cars.

25. that is totally sad. i can't believe those cars would get crushed. :(

26. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

:cool: cool thanks for the info...

27. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I drove past there Last march on the way to McGregor and they had a couple of rust buckets sitting out by the road with forsale signs and the Little Valley Auto Ranch Sign. That was the day the stuff hit the fan weather wise in Central TX last march so I didn't take a lot of time to look.

28. Ramblur

Ramblur

29. Fasterthanu

Fasterthanu

I think this is the same group of guys that were having this auction. I have been down there to get a 29' sedan & unfortunately the deal fell through. ( it sold on the internet before I got there) Dan the owner was completely apologetic & has tried repeatedly to make things right, trying to find what I'm looking for. He seemed like a stand-up guy to me. Like I said I'm not sure that these are one in the same, I think they are. http://www.gotexasexports.com/

30. sdrodder

sdrodder
    from Houston TX

used to live in texas. My son was begging me to go in everytime we drove to temple. Well even though it was closed they knew us from coming every week. I even got to walk into the yard on the other side and behind the front yard were most people arent allowed. Plus kids were allowed even in the places were people arent allowed. I still know one of the junkyards which is still open with alot off things in it for you guys exept he doesnt part them out just sells them as wholes. Sure am sad now because i have alot of memories in there and so does my son:(:eek: