Register now to get rid of these ads!

Indy WOW Sat shots...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tierod, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Heres a link the the pics I took..

Lots of great cars, great bunch of HAMB'ers in the Motorama area..
    Comment:
    Did you see, more people hung around and looked at the cars there , then out on the main floor..Because the could get up close and personal with the cars,,,
    THAT's WHAT I'm TALKING ABOUT...having fun..:)

WOW LINK

I don't understand...RunaroundSue baked these herself,,,,did'nt she?:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. OH, if you want to just see it as a Slideshow..try this link..

WOW SLIDESHOW

3. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Thanks for the pics! I love seeing the AG coupe whenever it pops up.

4. wz56km

wz56km

Great Pics! Looked like a cool show.

5. I wouldn't mind this one sitting in my garage, thanks for the picture tour

[​IMG]

6. Thanks for the ton of pics. Wish I could have been there but I see my distant cousins Gary B and Merle B were there signing autographs anyhow. Hope they enjoyed the show.

7. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Bill, as always, good to see and talk to you. Thanks for taking the time to post all of your pictures.

8. CLONE!!!!

9. I thought I saw UncleScooby's V8 Bug in there...

10. Crestliner

Crestliner

Thanks for the pics. I like the yellow Merc. to.

11. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That slide show link would have saved my finger if I had seen or thought of it.
    Nice photos, thanks for sharing.
    I like the fact that you took photos of almost every car there, something for everyone in that album.

12. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

Thanks for all the pix. I really like the ones of customlincolnlady and oldbobsign at the HomeTownhot Rod magazine booth and the Hamb meet&greet. I signed up for hometown Hot Rod Magazine today, great people.

13. nice pics thanks ..

14. Minewithnoshine

Minewithnoshine

I was up there today for a while, saw some good lookin' rides

15. They had a bunch of the Mustang club cars, Ray Skillman brought a bunch of his cars, there were tuners, there were lowriders, there were full on customs, as well as 4x4's that you could walk under...and of course the MORORAMA!!where were you in 62'....HA! There were bikes, race cars, pedel cars, and even boats..in the tuner area, they had a hopping contest...(I wounder if my 49 will go 80 inches?) There was good quality stuff to see.
    It's still going on today...if your into cars...this is a good deversion, seeing as it is 14 degrees with a gazillion mile an hour wind...

Don't forget to grab a copt of HHRM and congradulat the new father "Punk"...
    And you have to go find "THE DUNG BEETLE"... and maybe a free cookie?

Enjoy..
    Bill j...A.K.A. "Tierod"

16. steveo10

steveo10

the cookies were amazing and el tiki looks even better now.

17. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

Awww, come on guys, don't put me in the hot seat with our pal Denise :eek: (see my disclaimer). It was a pleasure to meet you guys and share some hoosier hospitality with you.

We just got in after helping the Road Rockets tear down and load. It WAS a great weekend and will make the fatigue worth it when it sets in.

UPDATE: you all may have missed seeing our son, Dustin get initiated into the Road Rockets. He had to parade around the entire show with a womans leopard top, mini skirt and his work boots on :eek:. It was a scary sight but more fun.

18. nice show,thanks for the pics

19. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Thanks also.I've got a shitpot full but being a friggin' dumbass I don't know how to resize them for the HAMB.

20. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

thanks for the great pics!

21. Oldmanolds
    I use the Software that came with my Nikon to resize mine,,,then I upload them to a picture website, (there are a bunch of them)
    There are several free downloads that could do the same thing..log on to Download.com and search.
    If you want some help, PM me...
    Bill j.

22. Looked something like this... :eek:

[​IMG]

23. SilentKilla

SilentKilla

I was kinda disappointed by the show this year. The Kulture Room was the way it normally is but the rest of the show was kinda lame.

24. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

I was hoping someone posted a photo!! LOL sorry we missed that!!! They should have made him stripe something dressed like that! hahaha

25. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

GREAT shots! Thanks for sharing.:cool:

THANKFULLY someone else is helping take the load off. Vance's wife does it for Columbus now, WannaB's wife did it for Paso, NOW you can do it for the Indy events!:D I'm just bummed I missed trying one. GG Indy isn't too far off though.;) OR you could bring some for the Detroit Autorama.:rolleyes: Cookies and Baileys:D:D

I use PhotoBucket.com and there is no resizing needed

26. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

Uh-O, what have I gotten myself into now..:eek:....hey, come to think of it, I'm already the Spam queen AND the bean queen. However, it would be an honor to step in as your understudy when needed.

I like your suggested "combo".....how could you go wrong??

Debb....wish you guys could have stayed longer to have seen all the Sat night fun.

27. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

I was thinkin about asking if I could become an associate member of the Road Rockets but after seeing this I DONT THINK SO!

28. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

couple of days late in finding this one but im glad i did as now i have a few examples of what im going to do with mine