Register now to get rid of these ads!

Proof that cars look better in pics...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by screwtheman, Jan 31, 2008.

1. screwtheman

screwtheman

..because in the picture, my car is looking awesome. You would never guess I primed it on a windy day in my backyard and there's more trash in it than a Spears Family reunion...

[​IMG]

I wished it looked that good in person! The trash in this case isn't a big deal. Soon I'll be doing bodywork all over and most of this will be sanded away. Two heavy coats for rust protection since it was in bare metal...

[​IMG]

2. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

that right there is proof that you have to many 2 doors.

common man, share.

3. screwtheman

screwtheman

Ha ha, actually mine is a 4 door with all the handles shaved, that Bel-Air beside it is a 2 door which is now officially a candidate for my first chop job since the rear window got busted out! :eek: But I had to get my heap in primer because it's been in some form of bare steel for over a year. No fun when you have a small shop like me.

4. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

there's more trash in it than a Spears Family reunion...

thats friken funny!

5. Tin Can

Tin Can

Made me laugh

6. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

at least you have a shop!!!

What I was getting at was that one 2 door is to many, haha, let me take it off your hands for ya...