Register now to get rid of these ads!

pinstriping illinois

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ABATES, Jan 28, 2008.

1. ABATES

ABATES
    from illinois

I know its been posted here before but I cant find it in the search forums. But isnt there someone near peoria Illinois that does pinstriping? Any leeds would be helpful!!! THANKS

2. not exactly close to peoria but in Zion there is a guy Named Jeff Williams
    he is one hell of an artist and he can lay down some fine lines of paint
    one of the best in the area
    Williams Signs
    847 623 1664

3. ABATES

ABATES
    from illinois

Thanks I will give that some thought. I finally found the peoria guy he is actually in Chillicothe Il and you have to contact him threw his my-space account and Im not a my-space user so anyone knows his # that would be great.

4. petritl

petritl
    from Marion, TX

ABATES call me at 309-256-2908 I will get you Brandon's contact information-Tad

5. oldblue53

oldblue53

No need to be a MySpace user to Contact me. Can PM me through here or call 309-645-5592(Cell). I'm located in Chillicothe, Il and hope to hear from you.

Bj

6. blktie

blktie

7. Geoff Williams is VERY good.
    Another one is Peter Pan of Chicago.

Lots of talent out that way.

8. contact John Cox at 309-912-2459, he's in the Quad Cities area and he does stripin and knows lots of others in the area that stripe.
    John runs "Unauthorized Graphics"...go to www.unauthorizedgraphics.com

9. tiger mark

tiger mark
    from burbank,il

Need to show up for breakfast with the SW Hamb and Eggers one saturday. You will most likly get to eat with a couple of yhe greats Peter Pan or Old Sign Bob. Go to search and spell SW Hamb and Eggers it would be worth the trip just to hear the stories.

10. Brett88

Brett88
    from ILLINOIS

Your lucky if you live in northern Illinois. There is alot great talent not very far away. Jeff Williams, Peter Pan and Old Bob are all good choices. I've been painting with Jeff for alot of years. His work is killer!! Look at everyones work then pull the trigger.

11. modelAfan

modelAfan

Canham graphics in springfield is good he does some wicked shit. He's an old sign and letterer from back in the day. Does mostly race cars.