Register now to get rid of these ads!

Edmunds Intake

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by moparlvr, Jan 20, 2008.

1. moparlvr

moparlvr

I have an old edmunds two two bbl intake sitting in the barn and was wondering what it might be worth. From the looks of it i dont think it has ever been mounted. thank this site rules !!!

2. newstranger

newstranger

judging from your handle, I'm guessing it's for a mopar flathead? you might wanna clarify...

3. moparlvr

moparlvr

Underside is stamped STUDE .

4. Chebby belair

Chebby belair
    from Australia

How about some pics?

5. If it ends up being for an Olds 303 or 324 let me know. I'll trade you my left arm for it.

6. moparlvr

moparlvr

yea i need to get some up its for a v8 . There are no holes for mounting but maybe studebaker had some sort of clampdown set up.

7. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

Never mounted and never drilled for the buyers carbs I bet.

8. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

I recently paid $400 for a nice used one w/o carbs for my Stude V-8. A couple weeks later a really grungy one with trashed carbs and rusty linkage went for over $500 on e-bay. Yes, Studes used hold down clamps, '53-'54 used one style and location and '55-up another. Mine has provisions for both and marks indicating it has been on both which adds to the "character" for me but I'm sure someone would be happy to have a virgin. NIce find.

9. keep an eye out for it on epay, after we tell him it's worth thousands and thousands, he'll disappear from here and it will be there......