Register now to get rid of these ads!

Louisiana

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodhambones, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Mike Rouse

Mike Rouse

Judd,
    Hope you can make it. Carry some extra gas and stomp it.
    Mike

2. hotrodhambones

hotrodhambones
    from louisiana

Judd,
    I Will Be Leaving From Slidell , Not Sure How Close You Are , Let Me Know If I Can Help You .
    Keith

3. I just got stationed at Fort Polk. I don't have a project here to work on so if any of ya need a hand shoot me a PM please, I need to work on something other than these damn HUMMVV's! :D

Brian

4. pug man

pug man
    from louisiana

I am in Lafayette and if I can get off from work I will be there. I'm building a 1948 Ford Cabover but it is not ready yet. Be nice to meet some fellow HAMB-ers from Louisiana.......

HOW BOUT DEM LSU TIGERS shaaaaaaaaaaa

5. Mike Rouse

Mike Rouse

If your car won't be able to make the trip then bring pictures.
    Mike

6. bobscogin

bobscogin

Me too. You guys want to meet somewhere near an exit in Slidell? My hot rod isn't ready, so I'm going to have to go in my truck, but it'll make a good support vehicle! Keith / Judd -- my cell number is 985-960-0442.

Bob

7. chazzin

chazzin
    from butler,ga

hey im in jackson,ms. me and a couple of buddies are going to try to ride out there
    if some could please pm the address
    thanks,chastin

8. bobscogin

bobscogin

9. Judd

Judd

I'm about an hour from Slidell in Gautier, MS. right at the Pascagoula river bridge on I-10. What time and where in Slidell? I'll be in this if it makes it that far. LOL.

Attached Files:

10. bobscogin

bobscogin

I live about 3 miles South of I-12 at Exit 80. Coming into Slidell on I-10, you'll need to pick up I-12 West to Baton Rouge. There's a lot of places to meet at Exit 80 (Airport Rd./ Northshore Blvd)-- IHOP, Academy, Target, on the North side of I-12. The Mall, Walmart, Home Depot on the South side. Could meet at any of those. I haven't heard from Keith, but I'd suggest leaving Slidell around 9:00AM. It's about 85 miles to Baton Rouge. Judd, you could call me on my cell when you get to Exit 80, I'm only 10 minutes away.

Bob

11. One of my employees father in law has trucking business and was on his way home today,but has to live at the hospital for a few days. he had a heart attack so they had to put a stint in. He is doing fine and his family is on their way over. keep them in your prayers. not to high jack thread but who knows might need some help...redsled

12. One of my employees father in law has trucking business and was on his way home today,but has to live
    lafayette La at the hospital for a few days. he had a heart attack so they had to put a stint in. He is doing fine and his family is on their way over from central Ga. keep them in your prayers. not to high jack thread but who knows might need some help...redsled

13. Homemade44

Homemade44

Judd, I will be leaving Pass Christian around 7:00 am so I can be at Mike's by 9:00. PM me if I can do something for you.

14. Mike Rouse

Mike Rouse

Bob and all,

Everything is still on for Saturday the 19th. We'll be starting at 9am. See you there.

Mike

15. Judd

Judd

Joe
    I PMed my number. I can leave at 6:00 and meet you at your I-10 exit at about 7:00. Is that the exit by the dirt track?

Judd, I will be leaving Pass Christian around 7:00 am so I can be at Mike's by 9:00. PM me if I can do something for you.[/QUOTE]

16. ManiacT

ManiacT

Thanks Mike,
    Plan on heading your way in the morning and may pick up old Woodaaaa on the way in.

17. Judd

Judd

Bring it to the top before I leave.

18. Homemade44

Homemade44

Mike, thanks for opening up your shop and putting on a great get together. I enjoyed meeting the people from our area with like interest. Really had a good time.

Joe

19. bobscogin

bobscogin

Ditto here. Great get together! Mike's talent, as well as the talent of lots of other folks there, was obvious.Thanks, Mike!

Bob

20. Judd

Judd

Had a good time, thanks to Joe for the backup over and back. Mike needs to post pick of his cool hand made shop equipment.

21. dutched32

dutched32

Mike had a great time meeting you and your family.Look forward to seeing the van at the round-up!
    Thanks for everything
    Tom

22. Mike Rouse

Mike Rouse

Thanks to all that attended the Louisiana HAMB get-together January 19 2008.
    I enjoyed talking with all of you.
    Here are a few pictures from the event.

Attached Files:

23. Mike Rouse

Mike Rouse

More:
    I had a blast. We will have to do this again.
    Mike...

Attached Files: