Register now to get rid of these ads!

I want to thank Denise, HotRodLdyCuzer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BillBallingerSr, Jan 9, 2008.

1. BillBallingerSr

BillBallingerSr
    from In Hell

I have been reall sick the last couple of weeks, and her travels and pics she has sent me have been a big morale booster. I am almost blind, so having a big monitor has been a big help, and yeah, gal I've been stayin' out of trouble :) Still working those neck musles;)

Thanks, Topless Cruzin' Buddy. anything I can do to help you with anything, I am in your debt.

I don't know very many of you other guys, but you all are my kind of people. I am glad to be a part of a fine crowd who can laugh at a dirty joke, and not be a bunch tight-asses.:D

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Well this is a nice surprise. Thanks for the kudos bud. I'm so glad you enjoy my travel adventures. I believe I've sent you every one from last year already, I'll double check and make sure. I am working on a very exciting road trip that happened last weekend. I'll probably finish it up tomorrow and post so stay tuned sweetie!

Chin up, you've found the HAMB now!:D

3. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

Hey Bill.......good to see you over here.........nothing like the FE crowd. Have you talked Denise out of any cookies yet?

Mark

4. Big Tony

Big Tony

Hey Bill, Your correct, her write ups and photo coverage is the best and is always upbeat and pleasant. Welcome to the HAMB and i agree about the tight ass comment, the world would be a better lace if we could all just relax and laugh a little. Take care and look forward to talking with you sometime

5. LabRat

LabRat

I would also like to extend my thanks for your fabulous posts and pictures !:)

6. That goes for me too!
    And welcome to the Hamb, Bill.

7. This place, wouldn't begin, to be what it is without Denise. You "ROCK" Denise!!!:D Get well Bill.

8. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

As always Denise...LUV YA

9. 52 HenryJ

52 HenryJ

Bill, you will find a great support group here on the HAMB, and at the end of the day good friends to boot! --- john

10. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Great Gal!.personality plus!.from what i can tell on here and my dealings with her. Have yet to meet her face to face, but I will. And Thank you Lady in advance for the kind gesture to my Daughter, we are gonna make it happen if i have anything to say about it.

11. best darn roving reporter on the H.A.M.B. :D

12. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I'm proud to say that her adventure lead through my place once last summer! Not every day YOU get to feed a goat his favorite treat so I just had to share.

13. Moparhead

Moparhead

Yep,Denise is a gem!Nice to have ya here Bill,and hope you can kick your affliction in the ass. Fuzzy

14. denise is our HAMB good will ambassador!

15. 48 Poncho

48 Poncho
    from Tennessee

She is a Peach! I always look forward to her travel posts. She doesn't know what an inspiration they are for me to get "Boodrough" on the road. Each one was almost like riding shotgun with her. When I was a FNG she was one of the very first to welcome me here. Needless to say I like her taste in cars as well!!!!

Bill..you just get better bro! You are "our" kind of people too!

48 Poncho

16. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Denise is the HAMBer of the year, every year. No contest.

-Abone.

17. Ebert

Ebert

Count my vote on that one!!! What a gal!!! We love ya, Denise!
    Hope you get to feeling better, Bill.

18. Velkommen Bill!

Come to the HAMB Drags next year and you will get to know plenty of us!

19. BillBallingerSr

BillBallingerSr
    from In Hell

Hey Mark! Been taking your advice, you saved my life. I just wish we had made it down to Texas before I got this bad off. Next time you run NSS at Gateway let me know.

The FE is about ready to put together, 400 inches of 8000 rpm hell. The way way it ought to be. :D

20. BillBallingerSr

BillBallingerSr
    from In Hell

Thanks everyone for the fine welcome. I put a Stromberg 97 together with a blindfold on your honor. Its going on a stock '35 tudor and cant wait to hear it purr.

Denise is a one of a kind person. I hope that when you make it through STL my wife and I can meet up with you and break bread. Thanks young lady! Luv you too!

21. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Welcome to the HAMB Bill! I gotta agree with the Denise comments on here, she's someone who's posts I look forward to reading, and who's comments very frequently jive with my thoughts. I hope to meet her in person someday.

Bill, I hope your health improves soon! Keep us all posted on your progress, as well as your cars!

22. flynstone

flynstone

what can ya say about a girl who loves cars and runs around topless.............got any sisters.................yea thanks always good readin,,,,oh yea i have a 46 olds coupe i feel some kind of bond,mine is the rusty one................thanx flyn

Attached Files: