Register now to get rid of these ads!

I love Global Warming...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by reichart90, Jan 9, 2008.

1. reichart90

reichart90

haha. for the second day ina row its 65 degrees here in northeast PA in the middle of winter. They say it's global warming from polution... heck it makes me want to burn more 94 octane gas in the '55.

anyway i pulled it out of the barn today and went for spin. took some pictures to share of the 55 and just some of the other cars of my family's that we keep in there...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. reichart90

reichart90

3. reichart90

reichart90

4. reichart90

reichart90

5. synthsis

synthsis

yea, it's nuts here in south Jersey. I almost rode my motorcycle to work yesterday.

6. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I'm sure your grandkids will appreciate global warming when they're swimming on the shores of the Poconos.

7. Arizona Geezer

Arizona Geezer

Were not these same people telling us 25 years ago we were headed for another ice age?
    Your temperature is about the same as ours out here.

8. hell ya i support global warning!!!!.drove my truck yesterday and today,plus i HATE the cold!

9. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Global warming up my ass, it's freezing here in Socal.
    BTW, love that wooden floor in your shop, awesome.

10. I love a wood floor inside a barn.

Pennsylvania rocks like that.

JH

11. wrong generation

wrong generation
    from new jersey

ya this weather is great. makes life so much easier when your daily driver is a motorcycle and your not frozen by the time you get to work.

12. 067chevy

067chevy

nice barn, like your horses. Its a nomal winter here in nebraska. fricking cold

13. Cool barn and barntents. It seems strange to me that the barn is right next to the street. I like your '55. What's the story on the double scoops? The hood ornament looks like it's either straightening out or swirling the air going to the scoops, like something on a jet.

Thanks,
    Kurt

14. DrJ

DrJ

While Nads and his neighbors are hotrodding their homes into houseboats...
    Or arks?

I figure I'm going to have beach front property too here a mile from the current shores in LB.
    I've noticed that high tide is coming alarmingly close to the beach bike trail level..
    only a matter of time!

We can blame it all on the Chinese though and keep burning gas and eating the remains of methane farting cows! :rolleyes: ;)

15. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

Nice stable! Reminds me that I need to resume my search for a 67-70 SWB fleetside chevy, I love those trucks. Btw I just had to fix a busted pipe from the 19 degree global warming down here in the south.

16. Big T

Big T
    from Florida

Move to Florida... its been in the 70s here all week. Did get down into the 20s twice last week though.

Nice shop and cars...

17. Yeah, I am with you guys.I HATE cold.I see no drawbacks to global warming.More summer means longer growing season and cruzin season.It was a coming ice age they were talking about back in the 70s.They don't realize its all just natural climatic changes.I am one of those politically incorrect deniers.

18. Black Primer

Black Primer

We had 60 degree weather in S.E. Wisconsin two days ago. It spawned 4 tornados. First tornados in WI. during January in over 150 years!

19. zombie

zombie

the 55 is real sweet.

20. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

global warming schlobal warming, thats what i say...temperatures change, enjoy it while its here!!! drove yesterday with the windows down, felt good. Im not gonna argue that the enviroment needs attention but im also not gonna say that we are all doomed, the earth goes in cycles that are beyond our control

21. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

Neat setup & cars. Does one of those covered lumps go with that vette hardtop?

22. terrafirma66

terrafirma66
    from tampa fla

I always thought the Penn. hills would make a great series of islands, those that don't become reefs that is..

installing hydrogen gas kit soon..

23. Alaskanrocket

Alaskanrocket

If anybody can appreciate Global Warming it would be me. But I still say bullshit as it was 20 below zero at my house this morning:D