Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from NE Louisiana

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by gritsngumbo, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Glad to be here! Looking forward to conversing with and learning from members. I also belong to a couple of Ford Truck sites and have found both of them to be very friendly and helpful. Hope to expand my horizons a little here.

I own a '64 F100 Shortbed Pickup which I am resto-moding. I am keeping the exterior original and interior near original. Adding a carbed 302 with a AOD, power disk brakes, and power rack & pinion setup to improve drivabiity (plus air conditioning so I can drive it during these hot LA summers).

FYI: My first "new" car was a 1964 Ford Galaxie with a 390 and a top loader 4-speed. I already have the "hots" for another vintage vehicle...just have to find the right one at the right price and location. My last "project" was a 48 Ford Coupe with a 53 Mercury Flathead (Back in the Day).

2. hotrodhambones

hotrodhambones
    from louisiana

Welcome to the board , the hambers from Louisiana are having a meeting in baton rouge on 1/10/08 . you are welcome to come , as this is the first time we are meeting ,
    keith

3. TbirdGirl

TbirdGirl
    BANNED

Hey hey hey. Nice to have another member!

You will find some very helpful people on this board.

Keep in touch!
    Niki

4. Gearhd69

Gearhd69

Welcome from N.E. Ohio

5. from one cajun to another welcome man!

6. 58sled

58sled

Welcome and I think Keith may have had a typo the louisiana meeting is on 1/19/08.

7. hotrodhambones

hotrodhambones
    from louisiana

Thanks Sled ,
    I can't type that well .
    Keith

8. wayne jordan

wayne jordan
    from arkansas

Welcome from a neighbor. I'm in South Arkansas nine miles from La. line in Crossett.