Register now to get rid of these ads!

Only 74 days till Billetproof - Florida - Pregister Now

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AHotRod, Jan 7, 2008.

1. AHotRod

AHotRod

It's only 74 short days until the all new Billetproof - Florida...... coming on March 22, 2008.

The Show is being held at the Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum located in Ocala Florida, right on I-75.

Billetproof rolls into Florida with one-of-a-kind events, live bands, great vendors, and the sickest 64 and prior do-it-yourself traditional rods, kustoms and motorcycles on the planet. We will be limiting attendance to 500 vehicles, so register early! Years from now you'll want to be able to say... "I was there for the first one!!!"

Preregistration is now open.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Registration is $25 if RECEIVED by March 1, 2008. At the gate, it's $30. Do not count on being able to register at the event! There is a limitted amount of space for hot rods at the Museum.[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spectator entrance opens at 9am (Spectators are FREE!!! Buy a Billetproof T-shirt to support the show) [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pinstripe panel jam[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Live bands playing throughout the day! [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our famous trophies awarded in many categories! Including Big Daddy's Pick presented by Don Garlits! [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Plus more stuff to be announced... [/FONT]
    You can register here : http://www.billetproof.com/upcoming_shows/florida/show.htm

If you have questions you need answers to, email Alan of Billetproof here: [email protected]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PLEASE remember that this is an event for those of us who build our own traditional style rods and customs on a limited budget. NO billet-clad, digital gauge, pastel graphic, named after a fifties song trailer queens! [/FONT]

Please help us spread the word !

2. KIRK!

KIRK!

Crap, I gotta get my plane ticket.

3. KIRK!

KIRK!

"This feature is no longer available" is fun, but it didn't help me much.

4. AHotRod

AHotRod

Folks,
    If your coming to Florida for Billetproof, or going anywhere, need a vacation, or a cruise and are in need of professional assistance, feel free to contact this 'Poor Boy Approved' Travel Office. Call now to book your travel needs.

Manager: Jennifer Hayes
    Email: [email protected]

ABBA Travel
    2404 Commercial Way
    Spring Hill, Florida 34606
    Toll Free Phone: 1-877-688-2577
    Fax: 1-352-588-2683
    Office hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday-Friday

Support the "Poor Boys Car Club" - Florida

5. AHotRod

AHotRod

Come and see ........

Attached Files:

6. fast41

fast41

Is it really $200.00 for a 10X20 swap spot? It's only 90.00 for a spot at Daytona with 1000% more traffic! That is out of the question!

7. AHotRod

AHotRod

From Alan of Billetproof:

SWAPMEET PRICES ARE $25 for a 10x10, $35 for a 10x20 Email me at [email protected] to sign up.