Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jungle Pam picture thread.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kiwi Kev, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can anybody make a POSTER size of this for my shop.........I love this cartoon about her.......like it was stated before...SHOW HER SOME RESPECT,She might be reading this for all you know.........Pam is one of the true ladies in this sport and all I can say is thanks Pam for all you have done for racing and hotrodders everywhere! and why isnt she in Garlits hall of fame??? or is she?

Attached Files:

2. Conder

Conder

"Perhaps it's a generational thing but I just don't think she's that attractive."

Sad, clueless ferret head monkey beater.

3. Opera Koup

Opera Koup
    from Michigan

Attached Files:

4. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

Is and always has been a great Lady

5. rbroadster

rbroadster

Look again.

Don't think Kiwi Kev is regarded as a FNG around here.

6. I love this thread....

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

show the lady some respect..shes probably some kids mom you know?
    and that kids probably got more on the ball than YOU do!

8. Must be a "generational thing". These young punks like their women with ribs showing and a boney ass.

I think Pam oozes sex appeal.

9. No disrespect, but man, she gave us a near perfect image of them titties in some of the stuff she wore. Damn near see through, and tight! Left little to the imagination. THANKS Pam! Come on, you were thinking it too. Someone had to say it. She was blessed with a chest

10. Perhaps she was a bit sexier than attractive? Go on, take another look. Yep, I knew you'd see it

11. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Now see...I'm only 37, and never saw her in person. But to me, natural women are a HELLUVA LOT more attractive than today's dime-a-dozen plastic Barbies and manequins. Silicone, colegin, liposuction, Botox, chemical peel, hair extensions, tanning beds, tan-in-a-bottle and eating disorders seem to be the new generation's thing. Me? I think the old ways are best.
    Square superchargers, vent windows, steel dash boards, 3 pedals, 4 speeds, 36-24-36 thank you very much.

But what do I know? I still think food tastes better cooked on a stove rather than zapped in the microwave.

-Brad

12. Big Dad

Big Dad

I was fairly young in the period 66-76 ..

Judy Lilly raced a super stocker from Golden Colorado and when she raced ..She wore a mini skirt ! I'd see her cooling her ss/aa HEMI Barracuda tween rounds ..Was not sure why I felt light headed ?

But, I LIKED IT !! .. She was as tough as a driver as there was then too

here is a Pam pic not yet posted (don't think anyway?)
    If anyone thinks she is not attractive, remember ..She was at the drags working on cars, etc ..Not on some dumb TV show
    she was / is still hot ..Thanks for the memories Pam !

13. Klazurfer........No disrespect intended at all. That is a pretty well known quote and I'm sure she has heard it before. Surely a cool chick like Pam has a sense of humor.

hotrodtodd1960 likes this.
  14. 55 f350

55 f350

no pics but damn i used to sit and leaf through my mags at school and day dream about her and linda vaughn .................................:)

15. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

There is allways that one track girl that makes your whole weekend.

16. Yep, DESERVE to get beat up.

17. [​IMG]
    I don't know how tall she is, but her legs look at LEAST 6'. Not to mention the knowing look. My favorite photo.

18. Durod

Durod
    from DFW, Tx

pams a ruler.

Flaco

19. Well, kid, here's the deal. Pam is traditional hot. You must be used to the new style hot.

And the pics for her backing JJ up, when compared to the current NHRA "Big Show", clearly show why most of us prefer the old ways.

But back to your statement, tjm73, what from YOUR generation is even close to that cool? Orcabetties? Poledancing parlorsnakes from the Tuner races?

20. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Cool a snack before dinner....thanks Kev awesome thread.

21. From what I've always read, she was not Jim's old lady, as he was married (but then again, I don't REALLY know this, it's just what I've read). As for the generation thing, I am 30, and have always drooled over Pam. I've got a poster of her and Jungle's car hanging on the wall in the shop. Too bad about Jim's untimely death, he was a true showman.

22. Too bad about Jim's untimely death, he was a true showman.

NHRA wouldn't let Jungle do any of that stuff today, if he were alive now. We miss the Golden Age of racing because it really was better.

hotrodtodd1960 likes this.
  23. dehudso

dehudso

I don't know about the generational thing. I'm 22 and she's HOT!

I don't have any photos to add, as all the ones I have have been posted.

24. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

she sure is "healthy looking"

25. everyone has a different idea of sexy. this is mine. real girl. also a drag racing legend in her own right. i wish someone in charge would get her to come to bowling green to the hrr.

Attached Files:

26. bonesy

bonesy

Never gets old.

27. junkcad

junkcad
    from nashville

im 32 & she is hot no doubt, kinda like a suicide girl from the 70s maybe?

28. noboD

noboD

5 pages in seven hours has to be a new record.

29. i just e-mailed nhra and suggested bringing to bowling green as a featured guest. we'll see.

30. Obviously not, as the NHRA doesn't allow anything even remotely cool anymore. But in his day, he was the man. Or so I've read (again, not old enough to know, I can only fantasize). Just imagine what else he could have done had he lived longer. As a side note, in recent years Pam has been to events and backed up a few funny's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.