Register now to get rid of these ads!

New way to search for cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Agentx66x, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Agentx66x

Agentx66x

http://jaxed.com/cgi-bin/ms.cgi

Found this out on the web and thought I would share. This web site searches ebay, craigslist, cars.com, hemmings, ect... for cars and parts.

If you click on the blue name of the car it will list cars, if you click on the red (p) it will give you parts.

2. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

not loading for me...just a blank page and the browser says done at the bottom.

3. BJR

BJR

4. Agentx66x

Agentx66x

could be your browser.. i am using firefox. I just tried it in IE and its taking about 60 seconds to load but it still loaded.

5. Gerg

Gerg

It's slow as hell but it is working for me. Something new to try out i suppose.

6. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

I dont see this search bring up ebay items in the parts section. For instance 1934 ford parts dont show anything from ebay or hemmings. I know there are lots listed in those sites.
    I also dont see a way to search for say a ford that doesnt have a sirname like Mustang. A 1932 ford car for instance seems unsearchable.
    I had to put in Ford Model A and didnt get one Model A car but two 1934 cars.
    I am not impressed.

7. Agentx66x

Agentx66x

Pete,
    It dosen't have everything and it looks to be a quickly built tool. I am not the one that built it I just stumbled upon it. But it is something new and a good idea.

~Ryan~