Register now to get rid of these ads!

31 Sedan (Family Car)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by temper_mental, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

I built this car from scratch. It took me about 7 months and fits 4 adults. I bagged it and used all Ford drive train. Just thought I'd put it out there. Happy New Year.
    1515A.jpg

1526A.jpg

1530A.jpg

1530.jpg

2. i like it , looks great ..

3. solo_909

solo_909

Holy S#!T thats awesome!

4. 5wbomber

5wbomber
    BANNED

WTF??!?!!? thats an embarasment!

5. thrasher

thrasher

no offense, but it looks like crap with the rear axle out behind the body. you need to stand that grill back up too

6. Muttley

Muttley

7. Frank

Frank

Geez people, learn some manners. He didn't ASK for opinions, he's just sharing his project.

Welcome to the board. Where bouts in Texas?

8. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

This is my car .When I built it I did not ask the neighbor how it should be done .I love my father but I did not build it the way he did back in the day .I did not open a magazine to find out the way it should be .I built a hot rod to Piss off the police and all the environmentalist's Ha Ha .So to all of your opinions thank you for the good ones and fuck the rest
    Happy New year

9. Suecyde

Suecyde

i like your meathod and point..preach on...love the fact that you built it so that others that want to..can enjoy in the pleasures you enjoy aswell...gj

10. gnarlytyler

gnarlytyler

crazy ride... i was wondering how 4 adults would fit in a 31 sedan.. couldn't really tell in the first pic, or i guess i wasnt expecting it, haha...
    -Anthony

11. 5wbomber

5wbomber
    BANNED

1st off, dont call it a hotrod,aint anything close.
    2nd this message board is "TRADITIONAL HOTRODS" if you couldnt read?
    3rd, if i was a cop id arrest your ass for indecent exposure,
    4th it fucking sucks! i feel bad for your family when the rear end goes tumbling off the road.........................my .02 cents

12. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

thanks for sharing your ride, and for all the bashing, well it happens sometimes ;)

13. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

What crawled up you ass .I asked my engineer when I designed the rear he gave it the thumbs up .
    Have a safe New year and also Fuck off

14. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

do you have any pics of sedan while driving or when the bags are inflated?

15. ChopperMark

ChopperMark
    from Aloha, OR

I'd like to see a shot of the interior. I want to build something ridiculously low too, but there are four in the family, so it has to have a back seat.

16. I bet it blows people's minds when you take off in that. It looks like a pile of parts, just sort of stacked together. Was that your intention?

17. bobw

bobw

I like your ride better than I like your language. There's times like these I wish I wouldn't have shown this site to my 16 year old grandson, even though he's building a '38 GMC and learns a lot here.

18. chaddilac

chaddilac

Maybe a gutted trunk on the back wouldn't look too bad.... Build it like you want, you gotta look at it!

19. hodaddyo

hodaddyo

hey larry, just because you paid for an alliance membership... doesn't mean you should go around cussing everyone here on the HAMB. don't be so thin skinned about people's comments whether you think they have the right to say it or not. as a fng you get sh-t sometimes. btw whats the wheel base? do you have any close up shots of the rear? just curious how its set up.

20. 5wbomber

5wbomber
    BANNED

You made me go in the yard to get a pic..........its just simply the new fad huh? ha

[​IMG]

21. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

Different! I don't like or dislike it, and since its not mine that opinion is meaningless.

22. Hey Jordan, are becoming a fad follower? Maybe I will put the axle behind my '49 too.

23. bloodandwhisky

bloodandwhisky
    from DFW Texas

24. David Chandler

David Chandler

Weld in another section and make a limo out of it! As long as you and the family like it, drive the snot out of it.

25. EL BOZITO

EL BOZITO
    from EAST BAY

glad you like it. i dont. osr will do a feature im sure. time for more beer.

26. 47fordcoe

47fordcoe
    from San Diego

WOW...this guy is getting the shit kicked out of him....dude cool as hell that you built it...that's all that counts....I too would also like to see the chassis befor you put the body on it. let see some more pics to piss off more people.....ha ha ha I truly love this site!!!!!!

27. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

I have always built on the edge that is what drew me too the hobby .I have never wanted to jump in the crowd or follow the leader even when it comes to my cars .

28. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Sorry for the language some times I can get carried away have a safe new year

29. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

I make sculpture sell it for a living if you like it you buy it .It took me back for a minute to have words like embarrassment and other neg stuff written if I have offended you with the words I used I am sorry for that.

30. HulaZombie

HulaZombie

Larry Cool ride....took me a second to catch that the rear end was out back.
    I'd like to see some shots of the inside.
    Dare to be different !!! Remember traditional was once thought of as crap !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.