Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from arkansas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by patrick318, Dec 29, 2007.

1. patrick318

patrick318
    from Arkansas

My name is Patrick, I'm 15, my dad asked Ryan about my getting registered a year ago. He said "Get that kid registered!" so here I am. I signed up before, but lost my info.

My dad is hillbilly on here, he's who made sure I got into old cars instead of dirty stinking ricers

[​IMG]

Thats me when I was 3 years old in the living room playing with dad's 235 3x2 setup.

my car:
    [​IMG]

its a 4 door, but I like it that way. Dad wanted to do the 2door conversion that so many do on here, but it's fine the way it is. plans call for paint, a few custom touches and dual exhaust. The other people at school didnt believe it shifts with buttons lol

Im ready to read and learn

Patrick

2. stillkruzn

stillkruzn
    from Conway, AR

Welcome.... glad to see a young person interested in old cars...

3. kustomd

kustomd

Wazzup hillbilly theres lots a arkys on here now just wish I could meet more of em!

4. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Arkansas is definitely a HAMB state. Welcome to the site. In college, I roomed with my brother. I drove a 70 GTX. He drove a 64 Dodge 440 4 door with a 318. Whenever it snowed, I took a grease pencil and drew a big target on the front doors of my brother's 64 and drove it up and down past the dorm to see if anyone could hit me with a snowball. I never did tell my brother I did that to his car.

5. stillkruzn

stillkruzn
    from Conway, AR

Maybe we need to do an Arkansas HAMB meet sometime... we do have a breakfast of some guys on here in Conway on the 2nd Sat of each month...

6. hey and welcome to a second gen HAMBer!!thats so cool..

7. wayne jordan

wayne jordan
    from arkansas

Welcome and I too would like to meet some of you. I'm in Crossett

8. pecker head

pecker head

word from TEXAS !

9. kustomd

kustomd

That would be cool if we could sometime.

10. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. & thanks go out to Dad for heading you in the right direction. It does my heart good to youngsters interested in these cars that we old timers find so dear. Is it true you can get your license down there in Ark. at age 12?? ........Just kidding. Good luck with your Dodge. Keep us posted on it's progress.

11. Noland

Noland

alway good to see youngsters on the hamb Im only 18,dig the dodge gonna put a 413 or 426 in it?

12. slammed1

slammed1

Welcome from a fellow Arkansan,in Fort Smith. You have a decent ride to start off with,where in Ark are you located??

13. That's my boy, lol!

We're in Ozark...and heck yeah, gettin' together with other Arkansas HAMB folks sounds like a great idea...I've known kustomd for a while now, but been too long since we've all got to hang out...

I'll not answer any of the "what you gonna do" questions for Patrick, as he has his own ideas, lol...and doesn't like any of mine, LoL!

just a chip off the old block :D

14. Moonglow2

Moonglow2

Welcome to the HAMB and I second the gettogether idea. I'd love to meet more of our number. I attended the barbeque that Clemdaddy's club had in Fayetteville last summer and met a fine group of folks, young and old like me.

I live in Van Buren.

15. patrick318

patrick318
    from Arkansas

what i'm planning on doing with the car is leaving it a 4door (two more doors to let more people in the car to see me whoop a stupid ricer idiot), i wish i could keep the 318 but as things look engine wise, i may have to replace it. but i'm going to try my best to get the engine in awesome shape. drop it some, paint it gloss black with red metal flake, and a red top, candy or gloss. and no matter what, it will have flame throwers. as soon as i think of more stuff ill post it.

16. JamesG

JamesG

Welcome Arkies from the Ozarks! Glad to have you.

17. LoL...I'm surprised he hasn't been on here tellin' y'all bout graduatin' high school two years early......oh...and finally got his liscense, both drivers license and bike endorsement :p

Can ya tell I'm proud of this young man??? :D

Yep, dat's muh boy!