Register now to get rid of these ads!

Workin' truck; let's see yours!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mbstude, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Here's the Aquamino hauling home my Christmas hardwood floors in a bunch of little boxes.

The first load was just short of 900lb. it kinda wallowed a little on the freeway.

Guess what I'm doing over the holiday. :D :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. FritzTownFord

FritzTownFord

I've posted this before, but you asked.
    My '68 F-100 LWB. I was a six/stick. Now '89 Mustang 5.0/AOD. Vintage Air, disc brakes, all new chassis stuff. I had the 16" wheels built for early caps to keep the "farm truck look". It has all original paint.

I keep thinking I'll sell and build something older but all that interior room and 8 foot bed makes it perfect for lots of Home Depot and dump runs while remodling our 1931 house.

Attached Files:

3. flynj1

flynj1
    from C.B. IOWA

Heres my f100, spent 5 summers draggin vintage dirt cars all over 5 states. Allso drug home a number of hot rods and whatever elce I had to hall (even one of Rockys). Tore it apart after the 99 race season to rebuild it and got side tracked. Should come home to git finished in the next month or so. Allso my 66 cheby I use as a daily now. It dont get worked like the f100 did but it earns it right to leave oil spots.

Attached Files:

4. Hanky

Hanky
    from Sweden

This is my buddies Truck he use it everyday for everything. But the worst is when you do that you forget to enjoy the car hobby moments.

Here we have a litter "motocross camp" at my place with the kids

[​IMG]

My daughter is in the middle of all the motocrosses and play with her doll

[​IMG]

5. powerwagonmaniac1

powerwagonmaniac1
    from Aloha, OR

[​IMG]

Hence my screen name, I think my old '48 dodge power wagon would count. She runs a 230 flat head six and 4 speed trans, and 2 speed transfer case.
    [​IMG]

Getting our Christmas trees

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas,
    (AKA)Powerwagonmaniac1
    Chris, Melissa, and Carston Becker

6. Here is my 66 Merc 1/2 ton. It is a just a work truck with nice wheels. I originally bought it for parts but it ran so good i started driving it as a winter beater. 3 years later it is still driven year round, i have a hopped up 460 in it with power steering and disc brakes. once a month I make atleast one 1000 mile plus trip with it hauling cars, i've hauled cars as far as California with it. One time last summer i had a 430 Lincoln motor and tranny, a 403 olds motor and tranny and a 302 motor and tranny all in the box, plus an 80's chevy station wagon on the car trailer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. More, please!

8. xxllmm4@hotmail.com

[email protected]
    from Oregon

Our 58 Chevy, Delivering T-shirts to the post office last year :)

Attached Files:

9. C4 Metal Werks

C4 Metal Werks
    from California

10. Searcher

Searcher

I need to figure out how to get a better pic from a slide.
    This is a 52 R120 ...cir 1973. I had this truck for several years.
    [​IMG]

11. 55 f350

55 f350

well lets see if this worked . if it did it's my daily driver , a 53 f 100 with 8ba flatty . gettin' ready to put a heavy 4 speed in it to replace the oem weak 3 gear .[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Ox65

Ox65

That Power wagon is sweet....:D