Register now to get rid of these ads!

Howdy from Jersey!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by nikscarlett, Dec 23, 2007.

1. nikscarlett

nikscarlett
    from South Jerz

I was directed here by someone on another message board while posting some of my artwork - So, i've already posted on the current Friday art thread, but here's my intro.

I'm a kustom kulture/lowbrow artist who's main inspirations come from hot rods, the people around them - and, of course, Ed Roth's art. I was raised around these cars, so it's only natural that it's a huge part of my interests - right now, I'm currently looking for the right hard top '63 Fairlane 500 or '63 Falcon Futura.

2. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

welcome to the HAMB - feel free to show off your stuff at any time- we love pictures!

3. damdog

damdog

Hi Nik! This is Rich from Moore here--your work will look great on this site, hope it leads to some commissions for you!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours, come by the school sometime when I'm there.

4. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Welcome aboard Nik!

5. welcome from hatboro pa