Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Stoner T and Satan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Conder, Dec 18, 2007.

1. tjm73

tjm73

Looks real good so far.

2. rab71

rab71

I took your drawing and changed it a little so it looks like a roadster. This is what I would like my roadster to look like. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

[​IMG]

3. Conder

Conder

Cool! When I drew that sketch it was out of my head. That's why it has an A trunk! Oops.
    Thank God I don't have to put one of those on too...

I truly am inspired by your work Plow Boy, I'll bet you're welds are WAY better lookin' than mine!

There's some SOLID King chassis DNA in this car! Brian Fox's job sent him out here and I got to work with him on this thing. SAVED our ASS he did...Thanks again man.

The ATF story is in motion again. The tortured melon shifted gears the other day and I flipped a quarter for the first time in 6 years to make a decision.

I looked up at the sky and said, "Which car should I build, and possibly sell?" Then I flipped it...when it rolled to a stop it was Satan. The first time EVER.

Strange thing was, when I picked up the coin I noticed it was minted in 2000, which was the year Chopper Dave flipped a quarter for the fist time in Bakersfield, starting ATF. Pat Foster's fuel tank is mounted, the brakes are done and the motor's in. Next up is the coupler cover, fire system and parachute.

Since building only one of the cars has deviated from the ATF mission, the future of everything is unknown. So, I'm re-naming this car "The Deciple". The story's in motion again, and as usual anyone who wants to help is welcome. - Big thanks, Tim Conder (707) 843-9454

4. Conder

Conder

For the fans of Ol' SCRATCH...

Attached Files:

5. rab71

rab71

You said thank goodness you don't have to put an A back end on the car, and you drew that out of your head (WOW you got skills). Well you what I am glad you drew it that way because, that is what the back half of my T looks like already. :) It cam that way. The guy I bout it from bought it from a guy who welded the turtle deck right on and in doing so, it doesn't look like a T back end any more. It resembles an A much more. I was trying to figure out how to switch it back without ruining it. I'm not going to:D I am just gping to fix the crappy welds. I can't wait to get started. Although it will be about a year. I have tooo many other projects going.:(

6. Wow- looks great!

What size are wheels and tires? Both front and rear??

7. Heck yeah . . . I have loved that car since the first time i saw the sketch !!! Everything about it is right, especially that www.legendscollision.com scoop !!! Looks good guys !!!

8. I like that front suspension... it's got Magicar Mojo written all over it.

Are you gonna race the Deciple?

Sam.

9. Conder

Conder

Thanks Sam, YES I am
    not much green but mostly ham...

My advise to those who sit in the stands
    Who hoot and holler and clap their hands...

DUCK.

10. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Magic, yeah.

11. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

There's some SOLID King chassis DNA in this car! Brian Fox's job sent him out here and I got to work with him on this thing. SAVED our ASS he did...Thanks again man.

AWW Shucks, Everyone; I couldnt believe it. My dragster made it in Garage Magazine. Then three weeks after it hit the news stands my boss sends me to San Jose CA. from St.Louis. Only about a hour and a half from Conder. So what is a man to do. I got ahold of Conder. Got to meet the man who wrote the article about my dragster. The man that has the pair of the wildest tire smokers ever built. The man that has visions of improvement on everything that has never been fucked with.Meaning that I bet his mind is always going 100mph thinking of creating something insainly cool. A true artist. And I got to work for a day with him and Stoner on the T!!. A kick ass time. And yes the T is "insainly cool" Waite till you all get to see it in person, amazing craftmanship and detail. It was the coolest single day of my life. Conder is askin for help from people here on the HAMB to get "The Deciple" going. WOW , Anyone that knows a thing or two and lives nearby should jump all over that. A dragster is NOT a one or even two man show. You need lots of help, they suck to move around, cant start it by your self need someone to drive the tow car too. Their just a realy bitchen pain in the ass. Good luck Conder cant wait to see it finished. Support the cause people, buy a shirt or two from him. Would probably help get this ball rolling faster.

Attached Files:

12. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

bitcnen

13. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

tim id love to come out some time your a big insparation my friend ,your stuff RULES!

14. Conder

Conder

Thanks fellas, I really appreciate that. BUT, that has got to be the worst picture of me EVER. I'm WAY better lookin' than that in my head! I gotta hit the spa in town, get a peel or a trim or buy Brian a better camera...jesus.

15. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

Yeah, my camera is a piece of shit , Conder is much better lookin in person. Here is a picture of him taken with a different camera.

Attached Files:

16. HOTRODRUBBER

HOTRODRUBBER

The stance on the chassis knocked my dick in the dirt!
    Wow!
    Nice tires.....

Cody

17. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

I don't know you, but I love you....

18. Conder

Conder

Scoops bitchin', slicks are bitchin', that goes for everybody who's worked on the T too...

Before ya buy a shirt e-mail me for availability, or remind to send yours, and BIG thanks for the comments!

19. DrDano

DrDano
    Alliance Vendor

Dan's car is coming along, thats awesome. Can't wait to see some of our parts on that motor of his.

20. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

Was looking to stretch the doors and make my T coupe into a 3window much like Zombie did in an issue of R&K, but I must say the shortened coupe body looks outstanding. Makes me want to rethink my hole project. Dang you Tim Conder and your demented metalflake slinging mind. :rolleyes:

21. Conder

Conder

That starter and generator look factory finely fresh, now we just have to figure out how to mount that big ass generator out of sight! My part of the car is almost done, then it goes to the South Bay Consortium, a secret society of badass hot rodders with hellacious skills.

I will humbly and with great humility roll this sick little freak show to them in mid-january. - God Speed F!@#ers!

Attached Files:

• E.jpg
      E.jpg
      File size:
      39.4 KB
      Views:
    • H.jpg
      H.jpg
      File size:
      35.9 KB
      Views:
    • K.jpg
      K.jpg
      File size:
      53.4 KB
      Views:
  22. holy smokes that thing just punched me in the face right though my computer!

23. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

Tim, any plans for a haircut on that thing?

24. Glad to see things rolling on the armagedon top fuel project again. I hope to see it in person when you get to run it. From the low roll cage to the dump of the motor, these things just look screem bedass.by the way, Stoners T is wicked cool, and I dont even like T's! All your work is just so cool.

25. Wholly shit... lookee that body!

26. Damn fine looking automobile!

27. Conder

Conder

Thanks! The car won't be chopped, we're planning on un-chopping the windshield to line up with the side windows. If anyone has a spare T windshield frame we could use one...

I love those rails too man. Got the coupler set-up together today and we'll be ordering cables and plumbing tomorrow. It hardly seems real.

28. DrDano

DrDano
    Alliance Vendor

Awesome, glad you guys like them. Running a stupid mini-starter and a GM 1 wire on that motor would be a travesty. I'm stoked for how t his thing is going to look when finished, I bet Dan is too. :D

29. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Sunnuvabitsch, Tim, ditch the early 60's thing, late 60's is what that's lookin' like, I'm in love....again.....

30. slammed

slammed

D-a-n-g-n-a-t-i-o-n...............the stance alone is killer. This car is a Top 10 of '08 contender. Thank's for not chopping it.