Register now to get rid of these ads!

Florida Poor-Boy Myron Jr. will be laid to rest Saturday.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AHotRod, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Church

Church
    from South Bay

I somehow missed the initial post, until yesterday. So sad. So very sad. RIP, and deepest condolences to friends and family. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

2. Brad S.

Brad S.

Sad to hear.

Hang in there fellas.

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. :(
    I will wear my PoorBoys shirt on Saturday in support and memory of Myron, his family and friends.

4. prayers and condolences..

5. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

6. greyone

greyone

Godspeed Myron, our condolences go out to his family and the Poor Boys Car Club........., Rumblers Car Club Orlando.

7. Choptop

Choptop

I'll spend Sat. in the garage working on cars and thinking about a missing friend (even though I just met him) and about how fragile this life is.

Godspeed Myron.

8. 29-a-freak

29-a-freak

Our thoughts and prayers are out to the family .
    Godspeed man!

9. Rhino1958

Rhino1958

Oh man, you never get used to hearing shit like this.. Our condolences to the family.. The hobby lost an obvious asset

10. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

So very very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with Myron's family and friends. RIP Myron and God's speed.

11. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Go with God, brother.

12. 59 brook

59 brook

i am very sad to hear this and will say a prayer for his family and freinds . though i never knew him and am not yet a poor boy member i will keep him in my thoughts on saturday

13. jstorm

jstorm

RIP brother. i cannot be there but know i would be if i could. I will have my Poor Boys shirt on in memory of a fallen friend.

14. skyrodder

skyrodder

Condolences to his family.

15. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I'll dig out my Poor Boys Detroit shirt I picked up at Billetproof 2006 in his honor. I'm not a member but I'm the same age with kids and don't want him forgotten.

16. AHotRod

AHotRod

Our Florida Poor Boy brother Ted made these decals for us today, that we put on our HotRod's tonight when we all got together......

Attached Files:

17. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

It's hard to say anything right now, this is profoundly sad news, he was 8 years younger than me......why?

18. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

sorry to hear of this. My thoughts go out to the family (including the PoorBoys) for their loss

19. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

20. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Sorry to hear such horrible news. Condolences to family, friends, and club brothers.

21. My sincerest and deepest sympathy goes out to the Family, friends and the Brothers in the Poor Boys. I will be praying for the friends and family..R.I.P

22. I've sat here for several minutes, trying to compose an honorable thing to say. nothing can accomplish this worthily. I'd been praying for Myron and the family since I first read of the accident and caught an update that I didnt want to hear... this just hurts.
    I sincerely pray for God's absolute comfort on those who are most affected by his absence. Know that the HAMB community loves you and is weeping with you - looking for the day that we can again rejoice with you.

23. Skip-o-Matic

Skip-o-Matic

It was a nice evening seeing Myron Sr. and Myron's brothers, sharing stories about Myron, and getting together as a brotherhood of car guys remembering a fallen brother.
    I hope Myron Sr., the brothers, and fellow Poor Boys were comforted by it as I was.

Rest in peace brother Myron. You are loved and will be greatly missed, and you will live on in our hearts and memories.

Skip

24. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

This is very sad news. I'm sorry to hear about your friend

25. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

Damnit!
    Sending warmth to the family. So sorry for your loss.

Respect,

26. Ahh man,I've been thinkin bout this since I first read about it.So sad,what a damn shame.
    I feel for all his family,fellow Poor Boys and friends.I lost my best friend this year too and it sucks!
    Keep your heads up guys and give his parents the biggest hugs ever from all of us HAMBers.
    Life is too darn short.

-Shiny

27. It was good to see Tim and Eric and everybody else with all the FL Poor Boys together last night, the Poor Boys are a very special group, and I am proud that I am a small part.

From what I heard last night, Saturdays service will be PACKED with all the people that Myron has touched, but I'm sure there will be room if anybody else wants to come.

There will be a few that won't be there, but they have a good reason... They are recipients of Myrons organ donations and are recovering from surgery. There will be some good that comes of this.

28. floored

floored

I didn't know Myron, wish I did. I will pull out my roadster and go for a short cruise Saturday at noon out of respect and will say a prayer for Myron and all family and friends. R.I.P.

29. AHotRod

AHotRod

From last nights Poor Boy Gathering with Pops - Myron Sr. , Tim King and Eric King from the Detroit Poor Boys, and our guys .....

Attached Files:

30. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

I did not know the man but as a fellow rodder I could understand him..... He is now in a better place.......God Bless his family that he left behind.

May the wrath of the legal system punish that cell phone weilding bitch to the max!

Paco