Register now to get rid of these ads!

Paso Robles in 10 days!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, May 18, 2004.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Trying to get the roadster all fine tuned for the trip down there...
    Hope to meet more HAMB'rs in the park this year.

What are you doing to prep your ride for Paso?

jay

(Also, if anyone still wants to donate to the Paso robles Main St. Earthquake fund, here's your last chance, so let me know...)

2. jeez.

I need to get my side trim on, my power brakes, and if I have time... wash it maybe?? The 59...

Travis

3. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I got a booth (Last Minute) come by and say hi...

evel

4. =mike=

=mike=

I need to put gas in my tank , and water in the radiator . Once I get it back from having the rearend sorted out , I dont really NEED to do anything to it . . . ( i hope ) . Actually I just realized I need to hook up my fuel guage & a water temp & oil preasure guage .

5. Germ

Germ

Coming by way of SALINAS with the HELLFIRE,

HARVESTER OF BONDO, a few TWO BIT BIMBOS, and I are rolling in on friday,

Were BRINGING "DUNE COON"(tm) to the SACRED SINNERS altar, so FATHER FURY can GET NAKED and rub his FAT BALLS on it,
    While ROB F poses with COLES chick.....

I have been requested to bring an EXTRA PALLET in the TRUCK and a SHOVEL for the DISCO DUST,,,,,,

FATHERFURY is a MADMAN from MANCHESTER....
    Seems That it's the ONLY way to AVOID The 4:30 am growl of some sweaty chick mad, because we are singing the GATOR SONG, about DEAD chicks and SURFBOARD BAGS......

I will be in ROOM 666
    at the DEVILS WHOREHOUSE,,,,,,,,

and I'm calling RYAN in the middle of the NIGHT after I steal FRANCOS cell phone,

HAHAHHAHAH

ANY TIRE IRONS coming???
    What about 40 ford truck roadsters?

I will have my SHIRT stuffed with PHONE BOOKS, just in case someone has a SHARP TOOTH BRUSH....

and The hotel room will have some HEAT......
    Looking forward to seeing THE CHECS

6. FONZI

FONZI

finish up my hood. bolt tigtening session. Tune up my bong......and hit hte fuckin road.

FONZI

7. Germ

Germ

All the WEED SMOKERS are invited

8. let's see.

i'm slashing all my tires so that it will be impossible for me to take that piece of shit down there and get laughed at, or die on the way........

we'll still be rollin in the "golden rod" with the bitch- Peanut......

livin large at the cliffs spa in pismo(with all the clams i can eat.......)

gaywads gonna bring you're skates this year or ya gonna puss out again?

9. i am pinstriping my honda that i graphted a forty ford hood off a 70,s VW the rear is got some sick 57 chevy fins i had very little time to get this car ready so i duct taped it togther then slaped 5 gallons of bondo to smooth it all out it looks real good cause i painted it with flat black and painted the wheels red and plastered coop stickers and iron crosses all over it LOL just kidding i will see you all in the 35 i busted a shock mount so i gotta fix that other than that change the oil check the vitals pack up the 53 monark cruiser and burn rubber i am cruisin with the rumblers this year leaving friday morning out of SF

10. Sadly, I will be in the 'modern' car, so...load up & head down is about all the prep work it will require.

Hotel in Cambria Friday night, hope to be there early Friday afternoon, then head downtown & catch the cruise night before watching Hopped Up!! perform at the bowling alley.

dave

11. six5monster

six5monster

Change the oil and I am as ready as I will ever be.

David

12. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

13. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

I'm way ahead of last year....don't want to repeat that nightmare thrash.

All I got to do between now and then is get my custom made swap bar heat treated and installed and different steering gear mounted a little lower to cure some bump-steer so I don't poop myself down I-5.

Mostly finished the metal work on my hood - peaked it and molded off the side vents and installed buick bullets - but won't have time to finish and prime it, so it will just be crude like a sack of walnuts.

Still need to do some grinding to mount my 36 ford lenses in my 40 chevy headlight buckets. Hope that works out, cause it would look much better.

Then I just need to make some brackets and bits to get my cowl vent operable so I'll have some air conditioning...scrub up the primer and whitewalls a bit...hit the road

Can we still make donations to the earthquake fund when we get down there?

14. =mike=

=mike=

[ QUOTE ]
    All the WEED SMOKERS are invited

[/ QUOTE ]

how about the whiskey drinkers . . .

15. I'll be headed down blasting Skynerd in the Fagura dreaming about the Nicson intake I just got for the Chevy that I'm not driving down so Yorg and everyone else can rag on me for being a "motorpussy" and wimping out about getting it on the road...actually I just want to have AC..see you all on Saturday morning....

16. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

=mike=...
    Drinkers of all types of liquor are invited I'm sure..!! Hahaha..!!

I'm buttoning up the Riviera this week...
    getting the interior all put back together...
    new carpet, stereo installed, the seats, console and dash...
    It will be 90-95% 'done' by Paso, which is good enough for me..!!!
    this is the very first year I'll have a vehicle entered in the show...
    I'm pretty excited..!!
    I'm sure I'll meet lots of you dudes in person... finally...

Later, Snacks....

17. Jojo

Jojo

Buttoned up a bunch of little things this last weekend:
    ...tied down the battery (no more random welding in my trunk)
    ...latched down the trunk lid (keeps my shit in)
    ...balanced the tires (no more wild high speed wobble)
    ...pulled the exhaust out of the holes in the body (no more free exhaust high..have to stick my head out the window like the rest of yall)
    ...Sealed up the holes in the floor (no more mobile piss holes..have to stop now)
    ...Timing check and oil change (yippeee runnin great)

Still have to get the alignment checked and I'm ready.
    Can't wait.

Any HAMB meetings planned?

18. dehudso

dehudso

Swap out a 700R4 without second and fourth gear for a 700R4 with all 4 gears. I'll do my best to make it. Will be my first Paso hopefully.

19. Jet Fuel

Jet Fuel
    from SoCal, USA

I don't have much to do. Wash the dry lake off it and change the oil should be it this time. I want lower gears for the Antique Nat's, but would rather drive to Paso long-legged.

We're gonna stay in the parking lot across the street from the fairgrounds. A few cool folks usually park there, but it's not crowded. Gold-chainers never leave their coaches, so they're not a bother. It's fucking hot and there's not much shade, so pussies don't usually hang too long.

I'm gonna get a bottle of Night Train for Thursday night and pass out in a bush by the tracks underneath a bridge. Maybe I'll make friends with the proud owner of a bum-b-que (tm) and we'll share a tin of sardines.

-jf

20. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Germ-

Please don't stay in a hotel next door to mine again. 2 years ago you revved that frickkin' car for 3 hours straight in the middle of the night, and this ho needs his beauty sleep!

See you guys at A&W on Friday?

jay

21. RF

RF

You're lucky it was "only" three hours...had he not burned a couple valves, you'd a been counting backfires instead of sheep all night.

Germ, bring me a chrome-plated shovel, please (less stickiness). I'll bring the SD/Ness CDs...

22. Rix2Six

Rix2Six
    from So. Cal.

[ QUOTE ]
    Tune up my bong....

FONZI

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean you're gonna put fresh water in it??? [​IMG]

23. FONZI

FONZI

=mike= glad to hear you are going this year. i will be bringing WHISKEY. rix yep fresh water!

FONZI

24. millerkustoms

millerkustoms

I will be there I just finished the t-5, rear end swap on my pick up. Rewired, new brakes, and paint, well the roof is getting painted and the doors are getting lettered this weekend. Other than that I just have to button up everything and put some miles on it.

truck two weeks ago
    [​IMG]

truck yesterday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. Germ

Germ

I'm bringing JOHN BELUSHIS surgical steel PUDDING tooter,, I bought it on EBAY,,, it's my favorite,,

I'm bringing FATHERFURY, and AUTOMATIC drip tank,,,

I wasnt reving the car for 3 hours,,,
    remember I'M GERM, I dont own any cars...

germ

26. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

look forward to meetin some of you I missed last year..

Wont be making the drive across country as i had hoped but will be there...

27. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I won't be there, but my Gay Negro Spirit will be.
    You're all invited to give the Spirit a kiss on his high holy hairy nuts. They will be easy to get to because the elastic's busted on the Spirit's Cabana Boy suit.

28. RF

RF

Nads, any chance the spirit has a Bic lying around? Not fond of curlies between the grille.

Oh, and the Father is taking the train to Salinass!