Register now to get rid of these ads!

Florida Poor-Boy in a Coma by a person running a red light !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AHotRod, Dec 17, 2007.

1. soberTOOLman

soberTOOLman

Thanks MrGasser for the updates, I will be sure to try and see Sr. and Joyce tomorrow.

2. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Oh fuck, this is damn sad, I hadn't been on here in a few days, I was hoping to see better news. I talked to him at the show, at least I think I did.

My condolences to you and Myron's family and friends.

Dammittt!!!!!!

3. Prayers to the family. Very sad news.

4. fordrat

fordrat
    from Tennessee

R.I.P., brother, R.I.P. (dam cell phones)

5. Toqwik

Toqwik

Prayers.............

6. seatex

seatex

That shit ain't right. My prayers go out to his family................ at least he's got free gas and no speed limits..............R.I.P. Myron

7. Blue Jester

Blue Jester

My heart goes out to the family. RIP brother

8. Lucky77

Lucky77

So sorry, what a waste. One of the Poor Boys helped me push my rolling heap into Billetproof this year, they're good guys. My prayers and condenlences to the family and friends.

9. TwinH

TwinH
    from Finland

So sorry... R.I.P.

10. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

My little brother was showing Myron all the cool jumps in the neighborhood we grew up in in Michigan one day back in the 80's Myron was riding one of the coolest Mongoose's I had ever seen. It was all yellow with yellow tuff wheel II's and this crazy looking dude with a 2 foot mohawk was riding it. Turns out that the bike was owned by non other than MrGasser Randy King. My brother would hit a jump and Myron was close behind. My brother lost control and wiped out and Myron had no choice but to jump over him. Unfortunately he did quite clear the jump and ran my brother right over. My brother came home with this big story about this super cool guy that ran him over. He even had a tire tread between his legs to prove it. They had a great time that day and Myron was 10 years older than my brother. I don't think I ever shared this story with Myron but I know he would find it funny. I have that bike which Myron used to ride and that story is one of the funniest memories from the old neighborhood we grew up in. Each time I see that bike I will forever think of him and it will bring a smile to my face. Thank you Myron for that memory. May peace be with you and your family.

11. Artiki

Artiki
    from Brum...

Truly tragic. In our thoughts here in the UK.

12. AHotRod

AHotRod

Late last night, December 19, 2007 .....our buddy and friend Myron Jr. passed away.
    What a terrible loss this is to deal with for all of the family and us guys in the Poor Boys Car Club.

13. nexxussian

nexxussian

That's terrible, my thoughts go out to the family.

My friends still look at me funny when I pull over to use the cell.

14. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

I don't know what to say. Myron was the spark that ignited the Florida Poor Boys. The club will go on but will never be the same. RIP Myron. You're really going to be missed. Mike

15. class 'A'

class 'A'
    from Casper,Wyo

another complete travesty. It's not speed that kills. It's not the guns that kill. It's the inconsiderate and complete moronic individuals behind them.
    What is society coming to?!
    Glad to know there are a bunch of us (here) that are still decent whether we will admit it or not.

16. Gator

Gator

"Those who live in the hearts of others never die."

R.I.P. Myron Jr.

17. Skip-o-Matic

Skip-o-Matic

Rest in peace Myron.
    It was a privilege and an honor to have you along on one of lifes roads.
    You will be missed, but you will not be forgotten.
    Thoughts and prayers to all your family and friends.

Skip

18. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Right now I'd like to punch the bitch that ran the red light right in her fucking nose.

19. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

My Condolence to the Familiy & friends of this Fellow Hot Rodder.

The streets are just full of Idiots on cell phones & expensive car owners who feel they dont have to obay the rules of the roads.

I truly Hope they prosicute to the extent of the law..
    Vehicular Manslaughter carries a hefty sentence.

20. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

We have a "wave pool" here in Waterford, when it was closed, with no water in it, we used to sneak over, jump the fence, and skate the pool...

...Myron and I were there one day skating, I commented about him not having any pads, he said,"Pads are for sissy's!"...then he promply took a HUGE spill! When he put his hands down to stop the fall, the bone in his left arm snapped and broke thru the skin! Major compound fracture!
    The phone at the wave pool didn't work, so I CARRIED him and both our boards, ( he was actually riding my old Logan board, and broke one of the Gullwing trucks when he fell!), thru the complex, and across the street, to a 7-11, (about 5-600 yards), to phone his mom to come and get us! Yeah, she was pretty happy about it!
    We never skated much after that!

21. AHotRod

AHotRod

Our buddy Myron Jr.

Attached Files:

22. raceratrod

raceratrod

Rest in peace Myron
    My thoughts and prayers with your family and friends

23. See you on the flip-side Myron, you wil be missed.

24. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

Well, there are 3 operations going on right now for people who will benefit from Myron's donated organs, and they are looking for a heart recipient that match's Myron,...his skin is going to a burn center in Iraq to help our soldiers over there! Right on!
    Watch....those soldiers that get his skin will probably start hot rodding Jeeps & Humvee's!!!

25. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

26. Really sorry to hear that. Please pass my families best wishes along to his family from up here in New Jersey. You will be missed.

It is sad that that people have forgotten how to think of others when they are driving, I hope that she is held accountable for her actions, rather than getting a slap on the wrist.

It is great that others are benefiting from his organs. That is a truly selfless act.

27. coop31

coop31

Our family will be praying for Myron's family and hope they get throuth the holidays.

28. AHotRod

AHotRod

Those of us in the Poor Boys Club that can are meeting up tonight.

29. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

It is amazes me how much the death of person I've never met so far away has affected me. I guess it is the brotherhood of hot rodding that bonds us all together here. It could have been any one of us.

I send my condolences for your club brother. I pray that the family will be able to hold itself together over this tragedy at such a horrible time of year. I also pray for the lady that hit him. How could you live with yourself after you killed someone? I really hope in some way her life depended on that call. Then again, if it didn't, it does now.

RIP Myron. I'm sure you will be greatly missed.

30. restoroddin

restoroddin

RIP. My condolences to the friends and family left behind.

"Rest In Peace" sounds almost wrong for a brother rodder. Rather "Hammer down, let the zoomies roar, and let heaven know your on your way!" Seems more appropriate.