Register now to get rid of these ads!

"unfinished pile o crap" club, whos in?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimSibley, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Brad Fields

Brad Fields

Heres mine...

Attached Files:

2. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

You are kidding right? Is that a completely hand formed 40 Ford?................................WOW

3. SKRTCHSR

SKRTCHSR
    from Cincinnati

And the winner is...........That 40 is amazing!

4. Burny

Burny

Holy Shit!!! This hardly qualifies as a piece of crap...Dude, this is insane...show more please...Aluminum I assume...amazing...(I'm talking about the handformed '40 BTW...) Oh yeah, I'm in...here's my 37 PU I've been kicking around for a few years now...

Attached Files:

5. Thats unreal.. but cool.

I bow down to the guy that can make that from scratch..:eek:

6. 47 jailbar

47 jailbar
    from Mn

Holy Mother of tin benders.... Some fng's get picked on, I don't think you will. My fucking jaw is on the floor. Please tell us more.:)

7. SquashThatFly

SquashThatFly

two years and counting

[​IMG]

8. The37Kid

The37Kid

WOW! Wecome to the HAMB! Guess we won't see and flat gray primer on that one.

9. Empty-pockets

Empty-pockets
    from Louisiana

I may not be the KING but, I know that I'm the court Jester. I've got a 46 Plymouth, 48 Plymouth, and a 51 Plymouth......NONE RUN....When I was DRAGGING the 48 home my wife asked "WELL"......All I could say was " IT'S A GOOD START.." My bud and I are trying to figure out which one is the closest to finishing for the AUSTIN ROUND-UP......TODAY ONLY three for the price of one [[ running that is ]]

10. Mercmad

Mercmad
    BANNED
    from Brisvegas

Some of you don't understand what a pile of crap is...a hand built 40? I can hear the gold chains clanking from here!.
    This is a pile of crap that has been in this state since 1998...Now get with the program!!!
    [​IMG]

11. klazurfer

klazurfer

" Criteria is as follows. Must be unfinished and cause you many bloody knuckles "
    Well , I`m in: The last 4 months gone , and all I`ve acomplished is making a headlight bar , AND a busted knuckle ! ( not the first , and sure as hell : not the last ) :eek:
    Klaz

Attached Files:

12. MN Falcon

MN Falcon

I am in. I started my '46 Ford 1/2 ton a little over a year ago, it was a pile when we bought it, but now that my sons and I have it torn down it is literally in piles(along with almost a complete second body). I had to stop progress because my f***ing neighbor called the city and I had to build a shed for the pile of parts. I also decided that I would insulate, sheetrock, and heat the garage so that the knuckle busters didn't suck so bad when it was below 0 F.

13. KutThrtKustms

KutThrtKustms
    BANNED
    from SO.CAL.

Here is my Pile. Ford with Cheby doors and dash. Dodge grill is getting changed to a '28 Ford grill.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Frame is almost done, completely boxed and the whole front suspension is hung. It doesnt sit this low at all. More 60's type stance. Radiator is hung with the '28 shell. Probablly gonna paint it burgundy up front and grey in the back with bone white wheels and stripping.

14. your jokin right? this is a club of highly distingushed un-motivated individuals:D

15. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

dude...
    you can NOT fuckin drop a bomb like those pics on here and not share more about that project man

16. chad

chad

That looks like aluminum.....That is just breath taking we need more..that car deserves its own thread!!!!! hell, its own website even...

17. Old School 40

Old School 40

Gotta drive em. Am I over qualified

18. Old School 40

Old School 40

19. alsancle

alsancle

This eventually got finished, but I thought the picture fit right in.

Attached Files:

20. myke

myke
    from SoCal

21. If there was a card for this club, I'd be a card carrying member for over 10 years...
    [​IMG]

22. ....I like your dummy mock-up engine block!

23. dunno-nuttin

dunno-nuttin
    from SoCal, HB

Here's a finished pile o carp and an unfinished pile o crap. In April we took the fenders and running boards off, cleaned up, covered the car and haven't touched it since.

Attached Files:

24. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

I can only join the club if you let my non traditional 1966 chev II C-dan in.....when I started this 4 or 5 yrs. ago the car was a original V8 car (non SS) with fawn interior color & tan paint code - a bit rare.......the engine had a bad head - which I changed out for a set of aluminum heads. I was also changing the trans from a auto to a 4 speed.
    As you can see....I got a bit carried away & cut everything cept the roof & qrtrs. (well I did replace 1 qrtr panal) & here it sits......... begging to be finished.
    http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x11/paco1008/Picture1214.jpg
    http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x11/paco1008/Picture1209.jpg
    http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x11/paco1008/Picture1207.jpg

Notice the "patina" on all the tubing?? - that's traditional isn't it??

Paco

25. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

I'm in this like Flynn... I've got an almost finished '29 RPU (See my Resurrection thread from last summer) and my '29 AA build as linked in my signature. Although... the AA may be worked on again soon.... very soon...

26. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

27. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

I enjoyed your visit! Not much progress since you were here. Looks like I may end up being hte clubs LONGEST running member going forward...LOL.

28. JimSibley

JimSibley

Any updates on our never ending piles of crap?

29. frankenstein1948

frankenstein1948

My 30 model a sedan.[​IMG]

30. Sure would like to see the finished product.