Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Relay please

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Yo Baby, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

I have a truck trans in Indy,In. that I need to get to Duncan Ok. No particular rush just need to get it here or fairly close to here.
    Thanx all.

2. Fat Cat

Fat Cat

On December 20th I will be going through Indy on my way to Dallas. I will be taking I-69 to I-75 from I-40. Duncan is a bit west of my drive. But if there is someone located off of I-69 on the way through where I can drop it or if you want to meet me somewhere along the way I can do this. I can also drop it at WzJunk's house in Neosho, Mo on my way through there if you want to drive over to pick it up.

3. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

Could you please be a little more specific about your route?
    69 to 75 from I 40 doesn't make much sense to me. Perhaps I'm missing something here.
    Perhaps I could meet you somewhere or.
    Thanx.

4. Fat Cat

Fat Cat

Ok in Oklahoma I-69 crosses I-40 at Checotah which is about 20-30 miles from the OK-MO border. I am heading south from there. In Sherman I-69 becomes I-75 which then continues into North East Dallas. The best places from the google map appear to be Stringtown, Akota, or Durant

Durant is at the intersection of 70, and Akota appears to be basically straight east of you. But you have to go north or south to get there as there is no direct route.

5. I can get it East-West across Illinois for you. Either to St Louis or something a bit south like Cape Girardeau, Sikeston or something like that if you have some volunteer in either area.

I-64 is closest to me but farther north like I-70 is a bit of a drive but I can still do it if needed.

If you can get it to Ill on I-64 I can take it straight across for you.

Truck tranny? BIG truck?
    How heavy is it? Do I need my pickup, or will a car trunk be OK?

6. deleted double-post.
    I could use a fun drive just for the hell of it. I-64 preferred.

7. ryno

ryno

short notice, but i am heading from joplin mo area to california wednesday afternoon.i-44 to i40 for th erest of my life..........

8. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

Try BenD, I think he's coming through here headed west. You'd need to throw him some dough but he could get it done I bet. I'm in Indy if you need any help on this end.

9. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

Hey Fats, I get it now.The I69 was what was throwin me.LOL
    Yeah if you can get it to Atoka that would be great.
    I'll PM ya my # and we'll work out the details.
    Dare there is a guy down here that races a Rambler like yours but it's white.I was gonna put a pic of it on here but I can't locate it right now.
    Thanx to the HAMB and all who offered there help and suggestions.

10. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

I'd like to send out a huge THANK YOU:D to Fat Cat and The H.A.M.B. :cool: for gettin' the cog box from Indy to Checota,Ok for me.