Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Creepy Jack

Creepy Jack
    from SoCal

I've never met Jesse, but I have seen his work here on the HAMB and on Joe's Lincoln up close. Joe approached me to do the work on his Lincoln initially, but I couldn't fit it into my (then) busy schedule. When he told me that the work he wanted done HAD been done already when I asked him about it a month or so later, I was a little apprehensive about a shop getting that much work done that fast. I gotta say that the work done to Joe's Lincoln was top notch. I saw it again a few weeks ago, and it still looks great!! I really don't understand what all the fuss is about. Keep it up Jesse!!

2. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

Kewl stuff guys.......keep posting - I enjoy the builds..

Thanks for sharing.

Paco

3. thanks guys..heres one for paco
    [​IMG]

4. you wanna know how it gets done ask little lordz..if you dont try it on your own you will never learn,
    [​IMG]

5. ...doc...

...doc...
    from Houston

wow, cool looking cars and trucks, great work, great post....and not spam in my book.
    my book is thick.

6. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Hey!
    I'm just excited to see another shop with dirt on the floors and waaaay too many cars in one shop. It means I'm not the only crazy M.F.'er out there willing to keep doing this stuff...way too much at the same time. it'll make your hair fall out.

Jesse-Never met ya, but I know what your days are like.
    Keep it up.
    Lux

7. dont let all the cars scare you away,,its an addiction..75% are mine,,
    and the other 25% are his
    [​IMG]

8. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Carburator tuning the BFH way.

That's a cute kid.

9. thanks nads...my pride and joy..they are the reason i do what i do..they keep me going..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

I cant say I mind looking at works in progress. Keep em coming!

11. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

Thanks LOK......I appreciate it.

Keep up the good fight. I dig your slamned stuff.

Paco

12. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Nice work.Keep em coming...

13. HHRdave

HHRdave
    BANNED
    from So Cal

I'm with you Ryan...I'm sick of seeing posts that have nothing to do with the old traditional ways of hot rod and custom building. I almost quit the HAMB a few times because of all the BS.

Look at how little response my recent tech article got, hardly any. NO, its not easy to do. I'd like to see more people take on that kind of challenge.

Like I've said before, I talk with talented Hot Rod builders every week and they don't even waste their time on the HAMB, some of them even hate it because of all the BS.

Lordz is doing it.....more than most.....keep it going.

14. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Hey

I have been by Jesse's shop. It was one of the more fun / interesting shops I have been to in a long time. Not the same old same old boring, where everything is done the "cool way". Some different ideas. I respect a man marching to his own drum, not the cool like high school drum. All kinds of neat stuff to look at. Everyone was super welcoming and nice there, which is way cool in my book. Some people take their cars to a multi million dollar shops, some people go to other shops. There is enough room and space for everyone.

*You don't have to put others down or hate others to be okay yourself.
    Tell yourself that in the mirror every morning, by golly.

One thing I left the shop feeling, is that those guys were living the life, not just playing/acting a part online, for magazines, or for the lame pop culture of cool hot rods and customs. Sometimes I feel like the more holy than thou modern pop hot rod culture followers / judgers / haters have more in common with obsessive Britney Spears fans than regular car guys.

Lordz are keeping it real in an increasing mass pop culture boring (another .......) car scene where all cars look alike. And everyone thinks alike.

Last note, I would like to see the haters drive on down to Compton and talk shit. How many of you have even been to Compton? (without wetting your pants)

There
    I said it.
    www.sakowskimotors.com

15. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Tell them to hike up their panties... :)

16. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

LOK, I love my kids too, here's mine enjoying a refreshing beer in front of a Crosley.

Attached Files:

17. keep rocking out the work man...love seeing your posts...people that don't do the work don't know how messy the process is... plenty of picks that get shown here are the nice cleaned-up versions...yours are the nit and damn gritty...love it.. hacks? whatever...barris said that they would rivet section jobs together and hide them under trim.

18. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

Lok Give Us Some More Pics

19. bustedlifter

bustedlifter

At least they're pics of work being done which inspired me to go out and start tearing into my project.Better than a lot of posts on here which I'm just as guilty of. I don't know about LOK's work but I do know there are some cool looking rides.

20. here you go..chopping a shoe box
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    if you are wondering why you dont see many of the cars we build at local show. its most of the cars we build get shipped overseas..

22. NJVadala

NJVadala

Love that shoebox chop, looks cool.

Fuck the haters! LOL

23. Wildman

Wildman

I agree, fuck the haters! thats some badass work!

Where do they go overseas? Didnt realize that theres a call for chopeed/channeled cars over seas!

24. swedan..germany..australia..japan.

25. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Jesse, did you ever chop a shoebox (51) for a guy named Jeff Booker in Long Beach? It was a primered black ford w/ 57 Caddys. Was an old car of mine I did years ago and sold.

26. shure did,,,its still here..we are also doing a minitube on it..i will try to dig out some piks.

27. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Haha too cool man, too cool. That was the nicest shoebox Ive owned, and so far thats 5 of em! It came from Staten Island off Craigslist.

So...minitub...eh? Im guessing that Jeff wasnt kidding about the flat 6 coming out! I talked to him awhile back right after I sold it to him and he asked if I knew anyone to chop it, being an entire country away I gave him your info and told him to go to you. Been checking your work out for awhile and even tho I never met you, I figured you would do a kickass job on it.

Put up some pics when you can!

28. 53burb

53burb

Well look at that. All the way over on the other side of the country and someone is giving props to Jesse. Well deserved!!! KNUX!

29. Deadender60

Deadender60

Same here..We went to shoot one of Jesse's car and we were greeted and welcomed with open arms... we shot the car, drank a little, talked a little shit to each other (joking about us being from Nor-Cal), ate some of the best mariscos (mexican sea food) and almost witnessed a guy steal a jack right in front of us.. he didn't get very far.. Jesse (Lordz) and his boys are a very cool bunch...

Aye te watcho Jesse

-Juan