Register now to get rid of these ads!

New family from tennessee

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by THECRUSTYRAT, Dec 3, 2007.

1. THECRUSTYRAT

THECRUSTYRAT

I am introduceing myself from soddy daisy tn., and would like to say hello from my family to yours. I have been painting custom cars for 15 years. I just sold my chopped f100 and bought a 48 chevy 4dr sylemaster. Me and my wife are car crazy and build cars together. We did the chop and suicide doors on our f100. We are now looking foward in building the 48 in the winter and attending the local car shows with our three kids this summer. If any body lives close or knows of any shows close to us please let us know. thank you.

OH YEA, My kids heard some people calling my f100 at the shows a rat rod. My 5 year old told us our new car looked like a crusty rat. Thats how we got thecrustyrat.:eek:

2. 51 pickem up

51 pickem up
    from mosheim,tn

welcome from mosheim,tn:)

3. THECRUSTYRAT

THECRUSTYRAT

Thank you neighbor, looking foward in learning about some hotrodding from tha proes