Register now to get rid of these ads!

newbie from mississsippi

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by vicksrods, Nov 25, 2007.

1. vicksrods

vicksrods

Well I guess I missed this part when i signed up, so here goes.I'm Phillip Vickery from Southaven Miss. Ive been into hot rods since Iwas a kid ridin in my dads nosed and decked 55 chevy, (he gave it away before I was old enough to drive). But anyway I have been lurking around for a while and decided to join in. By trade I'm a sheetmetal worker and fabricator (23years)Current projects include 34plymouth sedan 2 door no fenders,chopped,chanelled over square tube frame, 53 chevy 210 original patina'd paint on body,blue metal flake on roof and dash, 283 tripower,lowered ,www,old lyon hubcaps daily driven, 65 impala ss, first car in high school, still own it. The Impala has a 522ci big block turbo 400, and 9 inch ford.yeah its fast and way cool. Ive already learned some good stuff here hope to learn some more and maybe add some input every now and then. any anyway glad to be here.

2. Retroharley

Retroharley

Welcome from Florence, Ms.

3. vicksrods

vicksrods

Thanks for the welcome .How far down is florence? we are in the tip at Southaven.