Register now to get rid of these ads!

streetrods lost to the CA wildfires

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by moparron426, Nov 6, 2007.

1. moses

moses

fell real sorry for all who lost cars in fires some times i wonder why i live in rainy seattle or washinton jeffrey

2. Glad to hear that his wife made it out w/a few of the animals & hope to hear that he'll be out of the hospital soon. Really sucks about the vehicles, but they can be replaced, unlike life itself.
    Let us know how he progresses.

3. 4bangerNick

4bangerNick

4. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

I hope that they are ok health wise, cuz after seeing that I'd of had a heart attack! God speed on the recovery.

5. ed49

ed49

This is enough to make anybody sick. My son lost a 49 merc in a garage fire with no insurance so I know it is not an easy thing to go thru.

6. Chuck R

Chuck R

I am glad his wife made it out ok and I hope your friend has a speedy recovery. All the material things lost in the fire can be replaced. Its just stuff.
    chuck

7. Mercmad

Mercmad
    BANNED
    from Brisvegas

In Austraslia fires are natural part of life...but when the authorities bring in laws saying you cannot back burn or even clear up the waste under gum trees you have piles of 'fuel' many feet deep .And fires don't move at 60mph...try 160mph! one second it's way down the valley from you,next you are being covered in hot embers as the trees all around you explode.it's at this point you forget all possetions and get the fucko out of it. The thinking here is to stay with the house. Many people have been killed here trying to drive through smoke,hit things and perished when the fire cuaght them. The latest only a few months ago .

8. chaddilac

chaddilac

He should have loaded the willys on the flatbed and drove both of them outta there.... new cars usually have full coverage!