Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy fom Sussex, UK.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Lim34, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Lim34

Lim34

Hi there, my name is Ian from Sussex, England, UK.

I've been interested in and around Hot Rods and Customs since the mid 60's. in my teens.

My first Yank was a 68' Ford Failane which was replaced by my 66' Chevy police car replica, which introduced me to exhibiting in what was some of our Major car indoor shows along side some reputable rod builders this side of the pond ! which i'm sure inspired alot of us today. Mind you theres alot of inspiration from the US.

I then moved on to a 66' Mustang, 69' Mustang Fastback, 70' Dodge Challenger, 74' Corvette, 57' Chevy, Pro-Steet 55' Chevy, 32' Hi-Boy Roadster and to my present ride a Blown 48' Chevy Panel Delivery.

Its been great over the years to meet and make good friends with Guys and Girls with a similar interest in the Hobby. May it long live.

I hope to talk to others with this addition !!!.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ltlgto

Ltlgto

Hi Ian,

I'm a newbie here also. That's a very nice looking delivery.

You're doing the opposite that my son and I've done. We currently have 2 Minis. My son has a 60' Morris Mini that he's currently trying to sell. He's also owned 2 others. I currently have a 76' Clubbie and just recently sold my 60' Austin Seven Mini.
    You can see them here: http://www.kandylandpoodles.com/minipage/minipage.htm
    We are now transitioning to hotrods. We currently are working on a 41' Chevy 2 dr. sedan (streetrod style). Again, welcome.

Kelly

3. Bout time you got over here!

4. Lim34

Lim34

Nice to hear from you Dave.
    I,m coming over to Washington DC for the Christmas Holiday week. Do you or any of the local guys know of any Rod/Custom shops in the district.
    Ian

5. I see your question was locked in the main forum...Its tech week, so wait till next week & ask again!

I'll ask some other folk too!

6. Lim34

Lim34

I did'nt realise that, thanks for that Dave.
    Ian.

7. Artiki

Artiki
    from Brum...