Register now to get rid of these ads!

Turkey Run Pic's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gregg Pellicer, Nov 24, 2007.

1. nutwagonfromhell

nutwagonfromhell
    from missouri

Very cool Cars! Someday I`ll get mine going haha.

2. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

3. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

Thanks for the pix.....

I was there on Sat. from start to the end of the day (at the track) but would have loved to have stayed around for the cruzn' stuff downtown mainstreet & A1A.

Next yr. when the 46 is "done" the wife & I will enjoy all 4 days in the area.

I saw alot of nicely done cars. I only saw 1 CRYBABY doll on the fender of a yellow 57 chevy....ouch.

All & all I'll continue to attend as it appears that it hasn't slowed down any.

I must have walked 100 miles between cars, swap meet stuff & general trinkits.

Paco

4. farmboat

farmboat
    from Lucas, KY

Was I the only one to notice that the-rodster with
    Buckshot was the only one next to a fence. Just wondering if he was parked illegal, power parking or trying to get in for free. HA! HA! Hope ya'll had a good time

5. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

PanDucky, thanks for the sweet pics of my 49 chevy P/U...I'm honored (satan black with the white lines and tripower)

6. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

Salty: Man, i'll take pics of that truck as much as you'd like! haha! I love that look you have with it.

If it wasn't for trying to walk the whole show in 2/3 of a day, i'd have stopped to take even more pics of a few certain cars, including yours. Between your truck and the RPU next to you, i could go through several gigs of picture-takin... :) Dunno where you are in FL, but if i catch you at another show, i'm unloading a memory card or two :p

7. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

bustedknuckels The original#20 was built by smokey my uncle Junior Robbins also helped build it he was a fabricator and body man also built radiators for most all the car's back then.The #20 in the pic's is a clone built by the driver of the original car. John I have alot of pic's posted of the build just do a search of my name`. GREGG

8. LowandLoud

LowandLoud

Wow Gregg, thanks for the complement. Coming from a guy like you that means alot. Your truck looks great, you did a hell of a job on the body as well as the rest of the build, good luck finishing it up.To bad we didnt get to meet up at the Irish bar that sounded like fun...

Thanks again for the parking pass, And taking me and my girl (and our sore feet) for a lap in the golf cart. The fire extinguisher will get chopped and channeled this week:D

Mike

9. That was HAMBer Aboneboy selling that...

10. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

FleaBiscuit just checked out your post. You took more pic's of my truck than I did .I only took 3.All your pic's are great and thank's for taking so many of mine now I have a few decent pic's to show people GREGG

11. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

Its a great truck Gregg! I couldn't stop pushing the button... haha!

If you'd like some of your rpu without the pesky watermarking in the left corner, i'd be more than happy to send you some better, higher resolution ones.... let me know which ones you'd like ;)

12. Skip-o-Matic

Skip-o-Matic

Alot of great pics guys.
    Another good TRR. Will be back next year. It's a Thanksgiving tradition now. Been going Thur thru Sunday for 7 years now.

13. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

looking forward to next year too skip...:D .rooster