Register now to get rid of these ads!

Say a prayer for rob lee

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xderelict, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madmaxx

Madmaxx
    from Omaha, Ne

What a good time tonight. Everyone came out for the support. There was a guy that I know showed up to see The Filter Kings and didn't know Rob. We got to talking and he made a donation because Rob sounded like a good guy (plus this guy rides a Trumpet too). He said he may have met Rob.... then again.... everyone knows Rob.
    There was a lot of good people out there. It was a pleasure meeting everyone!
    Rob, you know some good people!
    Madmaxx

2. CGkidd

CGkidd

My thoughts go out to him.

3. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Spent a couple hours at the hospital,let Jane go home for a few minutes.Rob had a better night than last.I have to tell you though, this isn't like a stubed toe and everythings ok.The scans they took show his right lung with blood and his left with blood and evidence of a laceration.He still has more tubes and wires than I can believe.If ever you find you or your loved ones in an emergency situation, the care you recieve if you log in a note book every who, what, when, and where, seems to get better.Let them see you logging in on whats going on.You have to advocate for your self.
    The party last night was a success.We made Rob and Jane a wee bit of bills money and a Santa Clause is donating a Christmas for the kids.He's a HAMBer and wants to remain annonymus,thanks buddy,it means a lot.Thats it for now,thanks everyone,later.........Dick.

4. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

thats great news dick! thanks a million for the update!
    still prayin!

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Issue with that paypal account sweetheart. Please edit so as not to confuse anyone.

[email protected]

right??

You need a space after the word "to" and no dashes, that connects the email address all together and screws it up.

6. my prayers from the N.W.

7. big otis

big otis
    from omaha, ne

the show saturday night went very well. the donation table went very well too. we had 170 people through the door and the donation table alone made about 500 dollars, not bad for a last minute setup. thank you to everyone who came to the show and helped out too (malcolm).
    i have had people come to me with some great ideas for the auction including hellraiser with a good idea for an online auction here on the hamb. please keep the ideas rollin' in for the silent auction to be held on december 29th. the more things we get lined up early the better. we need to know how many tables, how much room, make tags, etc... if you need a place to keep donations until the auction, i will come pick them up and keep them here, whatever it takes to make this day as big as we can for our boy.
    thanks for keeping us in the loop dick, he is in my thoughts all day everyday.
    -otis

8. Deuce Rails

Deuce Rails

May God bless and save Rob, and bring him speedily to a healthy recovery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.