Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T Georgia hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by slamdpup, Nov 15, 2007.

1. slamdpup

slamdpup

My wife and i are SUPOSED to be on channell 2 action news (WSB) ...they came to my house tonight to do a enterveiw about me getting shot in the head last june..not sure what time its gonna air but the news guy said somewhere between 5 and 6:30 pm and then again saturday at 11 oclock..also they were talking about my hot rod wall in my dinning room and asked if i had any hotrods so my wife told him about my 39 chevy and my 54 chevy in the garage, so he wanted to see them..to show the veiwers about us and our lifestyle ..im not sure what there gonna show on the news but they shot some video of my garage...so hopfully someone will see this that saw the shooter and we can get justice .....CHECK IT OUT

2. why were you shot in the head dude?

3. slamdpup

slamdpup

i USE to be a repo man..i was repoing a car on june 15th 07 ..took possession of the car got around the corner in the apartment complex and there was a black guy statanding on the side of the street and started firing at me..ended up 1 of his shots hit me in the back of the head...and no he has not been found yet

4. Let's hope something comes of this.
    What have you been up to?

5. Man,,I thought about you last night,,,glad to see you are on the road to recovery,,HRP

6. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Good to hear your feeling better

7. Good to see you back up and around again.
    Best regards

8. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

damn, took a shot to the head for repo'ing a car that somebody didnt pay for.... you obviously must have violated this assholes civil rights or something, so he had to shoot his own version of "justice" into your life. (ok, sorry for being a sarcastic smart ass-- im really happy you're ok and recovering, but the state of some folks mindsets drives me nuts...)

-scott noteboom

9. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

It can't be this simple, but the cops have checked out the guy who "owned" the car, and all his family, haven't they?

It's been my experience that the police aren't always interested in helping the victims of a crime. In Florida I had a truck stolen and stripped. A couple months later, found the parts on a truck, wrote down the tag number and called the cops. I was then told that since I had been paid off by the insurance company, I was not longer the victim (even though I was out the deductable, among other things), and since insurance company's typically don't go after theives, and the police were too busy with other problems, they weren't going to check into it. (this was a mag project, so I had photos of everything, including pics of all the mods I made installing the parts, and some one-off wheels by Weld)
    Two years ago in Memphis, I was hit by a drunk driver while walking across the street: I was in the middle of a 4-lane, standing in the marked no-driving-area at the end of the turn lane, and he was driving without his headlights. After he realized I was just really sore and not dead (and probably wouldn't be), he hauled ass and left the scene. Because no bones were obviously broken, and I didn't know what would happen with my son, I opted not to take the ambulance ride to the hospital and stay overnight for observation.
    The nice officer, upon learning the color of the guy who hit me, stopped writing down my statement and said that since I refused medical treatment, there was no damage done, therefore no crime occured. When I asked about my busted camera, he said it would be considered a civil matter and the police don't get involved in those. Then he got in his car and wouldn't even tell me where there was a drug store so I could get some aspirin and an Ace bandage for my ankle. (there was a Walgreens up the street, with a sign visible from the parking lot we were standing in) At that point I just wanted to get the hell out of there, find a hotel, and leave Memphis the next day, so I didn't call his supervisor or anything. Besides, what were the chances that he'd back me and not one of his officers?

I was surprised I didn't see more about your shooting on the news when it happened, or see anything in the paper. Have you riddin the ass of the cops handling the investigation? You're local...I wasn't in Memphis. Plus, I was just really, really sore--it didn't wipe out my source of income.

-Brad

10. vegaracechic24

vegaracechic24
    from Winder,Ga

Glad to hear you are doing well. Micah a.k.a crook here on the HAMB called and told me to watch your interview. hope to run into you and your wife sometime.
    -Amber

11. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

Hey man, I sold you the '68 caddy a couple years back, crook is my name here, talked for a second the other night on the crap-ass nextel. I hope yall are doin' OK under the circumstances. I can imagine what you feel like, no shit, remember that fool shot me twice back when, so I ain't just sayin' that!! Keep lookin' up brotha',you will get less pissed with time, Karma will take care of whoever did this, sounds stupid but I believe it. Set your sights on healing up and I hope to talk at 'ya soon.

12. slamdpup

slamdpup

yea it probably would be simple if the(POS)detective did his job..he said he has releived the lady that owned the car of any wrong doings because she said she didnt know anything ..yea right...we beleive it was her boyfriend that pulled the trigger..and the reason we think this is because when he was questioned by the cops he said..''did you see me shot that white boy in the head NO so you cant hold me or charge me for shit''...and walked away and they havent seen him since and she has stated to the cops they were no longer together and she hasnt seen him....i asked the detective why they couldnt check her phone records to see who she called at the time i was there repoing her car..the detective said he couldnt because he has releived her from any wrong doings...sounds funny huh?....i call everday to speak to the detective and hes never there..sometimes i call and he answrs the phone and finds out its me and then quickly says the dettective is on the road can i take a message..and it will be him on the phone..i know his voice lol....i have called his supervisor to report him and nothin happens ..so this last time that happened with calling him with no answe and no call back from the message i left for him..i called his major..told the story..guess what.my phone starts ringing...lol from the detective..because i had to threaten the major about calling the news on them..so now the news folks call me thursday night because the major maid him contact the news to get this story on CRIMESTOPPERS ..so thats why its on the news now..funny what a lil pressure will cause huh?..hopefully this dude will get caught now

13. slamdpup

slamdpup

hey man thanks it was good to hear from ya..heres a fews pics of the caddy now

Attached Files:

14. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

Oh but yes, you brought that beast back to life! I've been wantin' to see it now, thanks for the picture. Hey man that's ridiculous what that stupid ass said when the cops questioned him, that fool that shot me showed up at the police station the next morning and said " I ditten shoot an kill dat redneck dew las nite, yall got da rong dew" he didn't know I was still alive, I'm suprised they even kept him. Have they hooked you up with anything called victims assistance or social security? They did me, but brother I had to fight for it, I ain't on it any more but I wish I was, dr. bills as you know ain't cheap, I,m still payin' 500 a month and I'm about 11 years out from my drama.

15. Sawracer

Sawracer
    from socal

Is this seriously two different dudes that both got shot on different occasions in Georgia? Do either of you carry a gun today? I would.

16. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

Yep, I'm usually jokin' around, but this ain't one of them times. We both got shot, him in the head, me in the arm and the chest, different times different places, both white boys shot by blacks, both gettin' screwed by the system put in place to protect and serve...draw your own conclusion....I'm speakin' for myself but no I do not carry a gun, I might just be tempted to use it! :cool:

17. slamdpup

slamdpup

ga is ruff dude...i usally carry a gun with me being im a repo man but i had took it out of the truck because i would drop my truck off in the mornings to get the oil changed while i was asleep during the day and didnt want to leave it in the truck ...that was tuesday then forgot to put it back in the truck got shot friday morning at 130 am...but even i had it i wouldnt had time to even reach for it..it all happen to quickly and not to mention i was driving down the road.

18. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

I am SO glad you're camping on the cops to, oh, I dunno, actually do their job!
    I'm honestly not against cops, but I've about had a crapper full of criminals having more rights than their victims, and cops half-heartedly going after criminals that aren't caught in the act.

Good luck to you you--I'll be rooting for you! (and you have a free bulls-eye pass to my swap meet any time you want to come up. The lanes are paved, so you should be able to wheel or motor around without too much trouble)
    -Brad

19. Thumper

Thumper

I'm glad to hear your on the road to recovery. Unfortunatly the fucktard that did it will probably get away with it because the fuzz won't get their thumb outta their ass and do their job.

20. slamdpup

slamdpup

thanks so much man..i'll take the free pass but when i come up i want to walk around looking for parts not be pushed around...thanks bro

21. slamdpup

slamdpup

now that there is a reward awaiting someone to speak up..beings its christmas time $2000 will help that person out alot ..crimestoppers is putting up the 2g's thats just what they do..i can had to that amount but thats what they put up ..so thats cool. what is really cool about crimestoppers is they say there anonumus (i didnt beleive that shit )but they are..when a witnees calls the crimestopper # there givvin a code number when the person is convicted the witness can go to any bank in there city or any county or even any state and go to a bank that crimestoppers uses and give them a code that crimestoppers will give them and receive cash from that bank...i didnt know that..i thnk if alot of people knew it was done that way they would be alot more crimes solved...cause theres alot of people scared of whats gonna happen to them if word gets out they snitched..

22. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

That's it man, attitude is everything, don't know what the Dr.'s have said, but if it's negative -Fuck 'em- they told me my arm was toast, that just motivated me more....I know your 'bout shot-out (parden the pun) as I am.....shot-out....reckon that's a southern phrase? Oh well, fuck it, you know what I mean.

23. slamdpup

slamdpup

i hear ya man..im not about to listen to the doctors...in the good ol usa the doctors are for the pharmacudicle company and its a big money thing...i lost the use of my right side after the bullet hit me and the doctors and therapist were telling me you are doing great BUT dont expect this to happen once you get to a certain point..if you dont walk by the 6 month anniversy you probably want walk at all ..thats a big help huh.i have 1 month to go to the 6 month mark..i exercised and exercised and it was happening but it just stopped so i was thinking abut what the doctors had said about that certain point and got really depressed about it...i kept workin tho still seen no progress...so then i started going to get ACCUPUNTURE and damn those koreans no what there doin..befor doin accupunture my calf was mush from top to bottom..started accupunture and now after 6 sessions i can somewhat flex my calf muscle not great yet but doin it..i asked the accu lady abut me walking and driving she said i would walk but mostlikly with a lil bit of a limp..i trust her. i go to accu 3 times aweek and exercise at home ..i want to hurry up and walk into the doctors office for a visit....if the hospital would have got me to therapy instead of druging me up and making me sleep all the time..the hospital therapist could have stopped the muscle loss..but in life theres brick walls in front of you ....and you have to go around those brick walls.. the best thing somebody can do for ya is to tell ya YOU CANT DO THAT...yea right....my son,wife and my cars mean the world to me;)

24. tylerb

tylerb

im a Georgia boy.....its just too bad i wont be able to watch it bc im off at school in VA.....i will get my dad to record it on the dvr though. well im glad to hear your alright.

25. slamdpup

slamdpup

thanks man...you can go to wsbtv.com and click on crimestoppers on top of the home page and watch...

26. tylerb

tylerb

actually now that i think about it i will be able to catch it on tv bc i will be home for thanksgiving on tuesday. i gotta get mad work done on the galaxie so i can bring it back up here. so much to do and so little time haha

27. slamdpup

slamdpup

its already been aired this past friday and saturday..you would have to go to wsbtv.com to see it