Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Canadians near Treasure Island BC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by titus, Oct 22, 2007.

1. titus

titus

i have a little problem, ive bought and paid for some parts on the hamb here, its been a while (like probably more than a year) the hamber said he moved and the parts were in storage and he would get me a shipping total on them and let me know, well he doesnt seem to want to ship me the parts nor send me my money back, i havent heard from him in months, maybe some one is near and i could pay to pick them up and ship them to me, ive been very patient and have given many chances, everyone that knows me knows that im damn easy to get along with. so if anyone could help that would be great.

thanks
    jeff

2. Throw up that name man, dont tiptoe around it!

3. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Arggg Billy!!!!!!!.......

(sorry.that was too easy!)

4. Check your PMS. I will try and help you out.

5. Let me know who this is,i've got lots of "friends" over on the island.They are very good at "collecting".I also am a professional"debt collector".I only recall one HAMBer who lists Treasure Island as his location...

6. titus

titus

Shiny, or 29ehv8 is his hamb name, we talked on the phone and is a very nice guy, so its hard for me to say or do anything but thats the way i am.

i think he lives in shawnigan lake bc, and maybe works at a place called "the way back garage"

the parts are a pair of 28/9 roadster doors and cowl band, and the center section of a touring, im not worried about the center section, i told him i only really needed the rest of the parts.

he was fine to deal with, i just never got the stuff or my money back

he once did give me a price of $40 to ship the doors, i asked if he could ship them and when they show up id send him his money, but after that i never heard back from him.

jeff

7. Cword

Cword

8. Any update on this issue?

9. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

You aren't the first guy he's fucked.
    He works out of his backyard.
    He talks a lot, but doesn't deliver.

10. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

I heard he is collecting pieces for a model a phaeton.
    Probably using the parts he sold you.

11. 32v

32v
    from v.i.

i live on the island anything i can do let me know

12. Ratstu

Ratstu

Hey Shiny! Its all about KARMA! From the guy with exhaust ending at the door & rockers an inch of the ground. Oh and by the way watch who you classify as IDIOTS & stupid!!!

13. titus

titus

Yep, got my money back from him the other day, so its all taken care of, would have loved to have had the parts but $$ back is better than nothing.

thanks for taken care of businness Shiney.

jeff

14. Please dont judge us Canadiens poorly because of one possible crook, hopefully this will never happen again but if it does list the skumbags name. Most of us are here for the love of traditional hotrods and customs ,but like anything good it brings out the wanabees and the skumbags. I am glad you got your money back,toolitle to late

15. Hello from Canada too. He has been looking for those parts you describe....maybe he sold them to you before he owned them:confused:...like gearheadforever says, don't judge all Canadians the same...I am currently in a dispute with a guy from ebay...he lives too far away to deal with, US seaboard and I am on the west coast... but I am still waiting for my money back

16. STICKMAN

STICKMAN

I think Shiny is a pretty upright dude - good to hear you got your green back.................